Practo Technologies Content Field Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Content Field Executive

Practo Technologies Content Field Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Practo Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram) in February 2015.

Interview

Online test was little tough but I managed it. After few days I got a call from particular company. A concerned person asked questions and I have replied for it . There was two types of online test. One was positive attitude test and another was test the range of language in English.

Interview Questions

• How do you find a hospital without asking anyone? If it is unknown place   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Practo Technologies

Content Field Executive Interview

Interview

Firstly they took Aptitude test( 30 question, 15 minutes) and Psychometric(50 question, 30 minutes) in College Campus then arrange Telephonic round with one of the senior management then arrange Final Interview and finally provide Offer Letter.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Chennai) in June 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed during Off-Campus
    Group Discussion - 5 mins
    Physometric Round - 2 rounds each one hour. Questions were based on case studies.
    Telephonic round with ZM. He ask general interview questions.
    There is no compensation discussion with HR.
    They give the package based on the job role your applying.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why should I hire you, Why Practo, What you know about Practo.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.