Practo Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 16 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Practo Technologies

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 149 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (India)

Interview

Excellent and great experience throughout the process.HR round was also easy some question. The interviewer wants to hear that you feel accomplished. Talk about a time when you felt fulfilled through a team setting or project collaboration.

Interview Questions
  • Self Introduction and usual interview questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (India)

Interview

I recieved a call from th recruiter after applying online. After clearing a round with one of the junior employees, i had a second round of interview with the manager. He asked some technical questions on sql, excel etc

Interview Questions
Practo Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (India)

Interview

at first the gd will be there there after we will have interview where we need to ans some basic questions in order to get succeed In the interview

Interview Questions
Practo Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was easy, all basic questions to design questions. I felt very easy during the interview sessions. they cover all front end, backend and DB related in all the rounds.

Interview Questions
  • they cover all front end, backend and DB related in all the rounds.
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore)

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. All the rounds would be taken by sales team I.e Zonal manager, AVP sales. Case study based questions and communication testing. Not difficult questions but somehow levelled enough to test your capabilities. Prepare the non contradicting life experience based questions. The interview was easy and felt it easy to go forward with the answers

Interview Questions
Practo Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Jalandhar, Punjab) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process is simple.first of all there is a GD and a very few candidates are shortlisted and the shortlisted students will have two rounds of personal interviews.

Interview Questions
  • The stress is majorly on why I want to work in Sales where my background is from technology field and will be there be any regrets after joining this field because sales is not that easy .
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Chennai) in Nov 2020

Interview

The entire process included 3 steps: 1- an online test (HackerRank), 2- Technical Interview, and 3- HR Interview. Each round was conducted on a different day. The online test (held on 29 Oct, 2020) had 3 coding questions (average in difficulty) and had to design a database schema with 2 SQL queries. Approximately 400 students appeared for this round. Out of 400, 16 students were selected for the technical interview (held on 18 Nov, 2020). The interviewer asked fairly simple coding questions, and some SQL queries. For coding questions, I had to first describe my approach and which data structure I would use, then write the code, and then discuss if my approach worked or not, and if not, then what changes I had to make in order for it to work. The entire interview process had a cool mood which helped a lot while answering the questions. Out of the selected 16, only 4 students were shortlisted for the HR interview (held on 19 Nov, 2020). Basic HR questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Coding: How would you check for a loop in linked list?
  • OOPs concept like Encapsulation, Inheritance, etc.
  • Difference between function-overloading and object-overriding.
  • Questions based on the projects you have mentioned in your resume.
  • SQL: Write a query to find the names of the students who have scored the highest marks in each department. (department as in IT, CS, Mechanical, etc.)
  • HR: 1- Tell me about yourself. 2- What do you know about Practo. 3- Scenario: You've been assigned too many tasks, and your supervisor is not at all supportive. In such a case, what would you do?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Practo Technologies (India)

Interview

coding round o hacker rank. difficulty level medium to high. this should be submitted in 90 mins. if you get selected, there will be a technical round followed by an hr round

Interview Questions
Practo Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (India) in May 2020

Interview

First round Hackerrank test. I did all the questions by my own and it was all correct but they still did not approve my test. Really pathetic people out there. Disrespectful.

Interview Questions
  • React Question to solve notes app. 2 JavaScript Questions and 3 MCQs.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

The process was easy, all basic questions followed by the mysql queries, memory management in java, garbage collection, Data Structures, Javascript. Java basic questions.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 149 Interviews