Practo Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 159 of over 159 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Practo Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

The process was held through the online mode. First was online programming/coding test for the intern role or internship. As you clear the first round you'll will be selected for the second round of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Coding Questions related to programing, data structures and database.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

Worst interview process, firstly they will say that only 3 rounds of interview. I have given 4 rounds 25 days back, still no intimation regarding selected or not selected. And the 4 people who took interview are not at all professional, same questions same script. Selected or not selected is secondary, atleast there should be intimation for the candidates, worst process, for the interview scheduling and all they will call repeatedly, after all rounds are done no intimation.

Interview Questions
  • Same question & script. Lets take a mock call you are the sales person from practo &i am the customer ( everybody will interview the same question)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

The worst experience I had in my 12 years of profession. They cleared all the technical rounds and in the HR discussion, I think they couldn't afford my salary so they gave a "confidential" reason to reject. If it was a problem from the start, they shouldn't have wasted so much of my time and efforts! This shows how immature this company is!

Interview Questions
  • They took 2 technical rounds and approved of the skills and asked for ideas as well as copy.

Practo Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

Good technical questions. Over video call the interview taken. .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Practo Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

Very good..very smooth..HR is very helpful throughout the process..he made me very comfortable. Its a good place to work.All are very supportive and process was smooth..They asked many questions but all are relevant to job profile

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Practo Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

I applied through College. There were 3 rounds : Group Discussion, Personal Interview and HR Interview. The process was quite easy, you just need good communication skills and have to be interactive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Practo Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

Excellent and great experience throughout the process.HR round was also easy some question. The interviewer wants to hear that you feel accomplished. Talk about a time when you felt fulfilled through a team setting or project collaboration.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Practo Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

I recieved a call from th recruiter after applying online. After clearing a round with one of the junior employees, i had a second round of interview with the manager. He asked some technical questions on sql, excel etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Practo Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

at first the gd will be there there after we will have interview where we need to ans some basic questions in order to get succeed In the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was easy, all basic questions to design questions. I felt very easy during the interview sessions. they cover all front end, backend and DB related in all the rounds.

Interview Questions
  • they cover all front end, backend and DB related in all the rounds.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 159 Interviews