Practo Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 154 of over 154 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Practo Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

Good technical questions. Over video call the interview taken. .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions
  • . . . . .
    Answer Question

Practo Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

Very good..very smooth..HR is very helpful throughout the process..he made me very comfortable. Its a good place to work.All are very supportive and process was smooth..They asked many questions but all are relevant to job profile

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Practo Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

I applied through College. There were 3 rounds : Group Discussion, Personal Interview and HR Interview. The process was quite easy, you just need good communication skills and have to be interactive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Practo Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

Excellent and great experience throughout the process.HR round was also easy some question. The interviewer wants to hear that you feel accomplished. Talk about a time when you felt fulfilled through a team setting or project collaboration.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Practo Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

I recieved a call from th recruiter after applying online. After clearing a round with one of the junior employees, i had a second round of interview with the manager. He asked some technical questions on sql, excel etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Practo Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Practo Technologies

Interview

at first the gd will be there there after we will have interview where we need to ans some basic questions in order to get succeed In the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was easy, all basic questions to design questions. I felt very easy during the interview sessions. they cover all front end, backend and DB related in all the rounds.

Interview Questions
  • they cover all front end, backend and DB related in all the rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore)

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. All the rounds would be taken by sales team I.e Zonal manager, AVP sales. Case study based questions and communication testing. Not difficult questions but somehow levelled enough to test your capabilities. Prepare the non contradicting life experience based questions. The interview was easy and felt it easy to go forward with the answers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process is simple.first of all there is a GD and a very few candidates are shortlisted and the shortlisted students will have two rounds of personal interviews.

Interview Questions
  • The stress is majorly on why I want to work in Sales where my background is from technology field and will be there be any regrets after joining this field because sales is not that easy .

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Chennai) in Nov 2020

Interview

The entire process included 3 steps: 1- an online test (HackerRank), 2- Technical Interview, and 3- HR Interview. Each round was conducted on a different day. The online test (held on 29 Oct, 2020) had 3 coding questions (average in difficulty) and had to design a database schema with 2 SQL queries. Approximately 400 students appeared for this round. Out of 400, 16 students were selected for the technical interview (held on 18 Nov, 2020). The interviewer asked fairly simple coding questions, and some SQL queries. For coding questions, I had to first describe my approach and which data structure I would use, then write the code, and then discuss if my approach worked or not, and if not, then what changes I had to make in order for it to work. The entire interview process had a cool mood which helped a lot while answering the questions. Out of the selected 16, only 4 students were shortlisted for the HR interview (held on 19 Nov, 2020). Basic HR questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Coding: How would you check for a loop in linked list?
  • OOPs concept like Encapsulation, Inheritance, etc.
  • Difference between function-overloading and object-overriding.
  • Questions based on the projects you have mentioned in your resume.
  • SQL: Write a query to find the names of the students who have scored the highest marks in each department. (department as in IT, CS, Mechanical, etc.)
  • HR: 1- Tell me about yourself. 2- What do you know about Practo. 3- Scenario: You've been assigned too many tasks, and your supervisor is not at all supportive. In such a case, what would you do?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 154 Interviews