Practo Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Apr 2019

2.8

Sort:

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Practo Technologies.

Interview

I had to work with a number of recruiters as they could not figure out who should be working with me. I had not applied for this interview, but rather the recruiter contacted me. The recruiter that I ended up working with had very poor communication skills, was very vague with all her responses. The interviewer missed the interview twice without giving me any notification. When I managed to get the interviewer to show up, I went through 3 rounds of phone interview, and after the 3rd round, the recruiter never got back to me, in spite of repeated attempts on my part to contact her. Even when I had cleared the 1st two rounds, the recruiter did not get back to me indicating that they will like to go to the next level. It seemed to me that they were doing me a favor by interviewing me, even though they initiated the recruiting process. My advice to Practo will be to hire good recruiters before trying to fill other positions. This is the worst interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Based on a case study we were discussing, will you enter a market if it has $100B market cap, or $2B market cap, does it make a difference?   Answer Question

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic round
    Went quite well and within 15 min of conversation with the HR it covered all aspects of the education experience and achievements. At end he described the role opportunities and area of work

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Practo Technologies.

Interview

there were Three rounds of interview:- Aptitude test which involves solving basic question then Group discussion which is pretty decent. Finally, one to one interview with the manager and also some basic question asked by the HR.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Pilani) in January 2015.

Interview

Aptitute round,Psychometric test and 3 interviews.I think this policy of putting a limit of number of words is absolute waste because I have nothing else to say but am being forced to fill this random paras to make sure I could proceed onto the next step

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Why Sales?   1 Answer

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2012.

Interview

The company came to recruit students from our campus on 27th jul 2012.
    First round was an online test with questions including C, OS and Java Concepts.
    The shortlisted candidates went thru a coding round in which they gave us 4 problems to code.
    The problems were simple like finding the sum of all the prime numbers between the given two numbers., etc.
    Then again the shorlisted candidates went thru 2 technical 1:1 interviews.
    Then there was an interview with the CEO and CTO of the company.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about the academic projects done during the studies, and apart from that, they asked about some web development languages such as PHP, AJAX and Perl etc.
      Questions were pretty decent no that tough.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

Online coding round-2hrs
    Coding round was having 5 question, all were very hard not even single problem was possible to think and code within 2 hours.
    I think before giving Questions they haven't checked which questions they are giving and are they solvable.
    Followed by 2 Interviews

Interview Questions

• Very simple as compared to what written test they have taken   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vasco Da Gama

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Vasco Da Gama) in January 2015.

Interview

First round was an online round on hacker rank on the basis of which people were shortlisted.
    Second round was more on logic and programming questions (one on one). Further shortlisting.
    Third round was also one-on-one in which they gave us a real world problem and asked how will we implement it.
    Results.

Interview Questions

• They asked some logic puzzles like how will you transform 3 coins into a dice game.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview followed by HR round. Being contacted by an hr, they replied very quickly. First round is a direct coding interview, one to one with a senior software engineer. Then just few words on my resume, after that, did a coding test. Second round is more about technical knowledge and the experience that i have from previous company. Then finally the HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Chandigarh) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was online coding algorithm test conducted by hackerrank. It was 1.5 approx. Test was bit tough. It was conducted in the university itself. Questions were online and solve on a pc within the desired time.

Interview Questions

• They asked us to solve 5 questions in the given time period.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Practo Technologies.

Interview

Total 3 rounds of interview
    - First round : Coding round - Average Questions (geeksforgeeks code is sufficient to crack this.)
    - 2nd round : High level IQ related to Fibonacci series
    - 3rd round : HR interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.