Pratian Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pratian Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Pratian Technologies

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had applied through amcat. It was 2 round test , 1 coding (avg) 2. Aptitude (easy) + code snippets. I got selected for this , but then later company informed us about there training fees i.e 80000 rupees , which is huge amount. It was better if this was mentioned in the mail too, before the interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The first round was coding and analysis.In this round they have provided 10 questions to be finished in 70min we have to analyze and write the output of code snippets.And the cutoff was 60%.

Interview Questions

• questions on control statement   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Kochi).

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions

• Q1.Tell us something about yourself.
      Q2. Tell us your strengths and weaknesses.
      Q3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
      Q4. Why do you think this company is a good fit for you?
      Q5. Why do you think you are a good fit for us?   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Interview

It was 5-day process very lengthy and too difficult coding questions. The first 5 days were just sessions and assignments at the end of the sessions and after that a project which was to be done in a team was given and we had to submit the project at the end of the session.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Attended Skillsassure program thus got selected to next round that involved solution design and coding round. That was followed by a technical and HR interview.The techinical interview was long where they tested my problem solving and programming skills.

Interview Questions

• Asked to present the solution design and tested basics of programming.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies.

Interview

2 Assessments Round and then 1 Technical Interview and Other HR Interview.
    I was selected by the SkillAssure Discoveri Program in which it is a 5 - day workshop about the current trends in the market.

Interview Questions

• Solve the given 2D Matrix Question, in which it was a pattern.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies in July 2020.

Interview

It was good. Interviewers made me comfortable. It was the best interview I ever had.
    I had technical and HR interviews after the assessments of the Skillassure 5-day training. Presentation skills were also tested.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2020.

Interview

There Was Two round of assessment and 1 technical and 1 hr round where they asked to describe the assessment done in these two earlier rounds. Technical Interview lasted for 1 and half hour and hr was for 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Describing the codes and assessment done during earlier rounds   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (New Delhi) in June 2020.

Interview

3 round interview process. First round was questions on series, second based on matrix given.
    Then he asked me on the spot coding question and told me write a program for it.

Interview Questions

• 1.Series related question. We have code it in any language.
      2.3 questions related to the given matrix pattern.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haridwar

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Haridwar) in May 2020.

Interview

This company is all about money. They will tell you that after selection, the training will be company sponsored, which should be the case. But after selection, they will tell you that you are a potential candidate for the company and will need training before being deployed officially.
     But they will ask Rs. 1,50,000 + GST as the cost of the training and they will tell you that once you pay this fees, the job with a package of 3.5 Lakh Rs. will be yours.
     So basically they are selling their job for money. I don't know how this company here has got so much good rating but if you think they will hire you for your skill, then this company is not for you.

Interview Questions

• Logic of coding questions that were from the round conducted before.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.