Pratian Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 149 of over 149 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
Recruitment Agency18%
HardAverageEasy

Pratian Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Pratian Technologies

Interview

The UCV product is pivotal to Allstates transformation of business and technology models as customer demand shifts from the traditional methods of conducting business and buying products Shift Timing 2 years hands-on experience in Java and Spring / Spring-Boot frameworks 2 Experience using build technologies e.g

Interview Questions
  • introduce and some technical questions related to java
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

good but not given enough works. overall work experience is average. If they gave more work and opportunity to learn, it would have been great. Try to adapt and be in present to analyse the questions properly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

10h

works at

Oracle India

Hi All, My sister has cleared all the rounds in Accenture. HR contacted her today to negotiate the salary. My sister asked for 8LPA FP. HR said the max fixed pay they could offer is 7.5LPA. My sister told she would think and get back in few minutes. Within 5 minutes, HR moved the candidature status to “on hold” due to budget constraints. None of the HRs are answering the calls. What can i expect? TIA I am feeling worse as i advised my sister to tell HR that she would get back. :(

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Pratian Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Pratian Technologies

Interview

They took multiple rounds of interview and gave no offer letter , There was Aptitude-Coding & their skillassure team made students do various communication skills video, UI-UX wireframe, complete courses and yet gave no job offer, utter and complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tirupati

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Tirupati) in Oct 2020

Interview

The whole interview process was happened in a very good manner we have round 1 and round 2 after that we have technical round and in that technical round we have 2 phases one is system design and other is coding round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cochin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Cochin)

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions
  • Q1.Tell us something about yourself. Q2. Tell us your strengths and weaknesses. Q3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Q4. Why do you think this company is a good fit for you? Q5. Why do you think you are a good fit for us?

Pratian Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Pratian Technologies

Interview

It was 5-day process very lengthy and too difficult coding questions. The first 5 days were just sessions and assignments at the end of the sessions and after that a project which was to be done in a team was given and we had to submit the project at the end of the session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pratian Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Pratian Technologies

Interview

Attended Skillsassure program thus got selected to next round that involved solution design and coding round. That was followed by a technical and HR interview.The techinical interview was long where they tested my problem solving and programming skills.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to present the solution design and tested basics of programming.

Pratian Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies

Interview

2 Assessments Round and then 1 Technical Interview and Other HR Interview. I was selected by the SkillAssure Discoveri Program in which it is a 5 - day workshop about the current trends in the market.

Interview Questions
  • Solve the given 2D Matrix Question, in which it was a pattern.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Bangalore) in Jul 2020

Interview

There Was Two round of assessment and 1 technical and 1 hr round where they asked to describe the assessment done in these two earlier rounds. Technical Interview lasted for 1 and half hour and hr was for 15 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Describing the codes and assessment done during earlier rounds

Pratian Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies in Jul 2020

Interview

It was good. Interviewers made me comfortable. It was the best interview I ever had. I had technical and HR interviews after the assessments of the Skillassure 5-day training. Presentation skills were also tested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 149 Interviews