Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jan 2016

2.9

Managing Engagement Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a lot of people who at times asked the same questions. The process was pretty drawn out as I had phone interviews and onsite interviews and a presesntation. However, the overall experience was good.

Phone Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to Specialized Staffing. It is an employment agency in south bend, close to downtown. I submitted an online application and they asked me general questions. availability, etc. I was placed under the 2nd shift 2:30 - 11pm. to start by the beginning of the following week. I went to a training class at the employment location. it was paid and it was 5 days. When i got on the phones after the first call was done i felt the job was quite easy. I adjusted to the new job quickly.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen by someone on the recruiting team. If that goes well, then it will be followed by an in person interview with a specific department head. Questions were all behavioral (No case type questions). Interested in past experience and how it will fit into the specific role. Once I received the offer letter, I had to complete a drug screen and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be be a good fit in this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I think the salary for undergraduate interns is pretty strictly $15 an hour. I did not try to negotiate.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

There were 3 over the phone interviews. The first was with HR and it was a basic interview discussing the company and skills that are necessary for the position. An additional interview was conducted with the VP of Account Management to assess skillset. Lastly, there was a peer interview that confirmed the applicants ability to fit in with the team

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made an error with a customer and how did you resolve the issue   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a video interview, followed by in person interviews. The interviews weren't bad, but the video one was pretty weird and a little awkward. I was told by a friend who is currently an Account Manager, to apply for the position. Although he was always stressed out and venting about the high volumes of work, he always said they had good benefits and there is room to grow there. I got offered a position starting at 38K annually, eligible for yearly raises, and thought it was a joke. For the amount of work that they seem to do, that is not worth the work. I would be taking a major pay cut, so in the end, I had to decline.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty straight-forward. They asked for examples of times when I've had to do this or that. Typical   Answer Question

Pay was far too low.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

This was a 2 step process: phone interview, followed by a 2 hour onsite interview that consisted of 2 panels. I was a little intimidating, but they tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• It was very straight forward. They asked background questions and things like "explain a time when you had to get someone to do something they didn't want to do".   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

Interview process happened in one day. First did a group interview where Human Resources Manager spoke mostly about the company and asked each of us different question. I was with three other people. Second round was individual interviews with two management professionals. Very easy and basic questions to make sure you understood the importance of confidentiality and could handle conflict resolution with callers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Started as an intern, then got referred by an employee. I thought the interview process was pretty standard. Initial phone interview, then two weeks later a panel style interview. Felt pretty intimidated because I was interviewed by 2 panels, both times just reading from a sheet of provided questions. The panel interviews were 30-45 mins each, with repetition since I don't think they communicated which group was going to ask which questions. Interview could have been more organized.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when... How would you deal with a certain situation if it came up...   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

I had to interview with 5 different people,and at the end of it my manager knows nothing about my job. So odd, it took forever!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no salary negotion

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

Panel style interview. More like an interrogation and intimidation. Ridiculous. Heard they do not do these any more, but still tag team you with 3 or 4 people.

Interview Questions

• You have 5 minutes to get as much information about the prospect next to you and then present this person to the group.   Answer Question

Not enough pay

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.