Primark Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Primark Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.3

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I called and ask if they were hiring and they told me to apply online and call back. They gave me an interview date that same day. The interview is very easy and consist of less than 10 questions and just an update on the information that was provided. The environment was very clean and positive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Primark?   1 Answer
  • What do you think you could bring to primark?   1 Answer
  • How many days a week would you like to work?   1 Answer
  • What do you think of when you hear customer service?   1 Answer
  • Did you have any conflicts with past employers or in school?   Answer Question
  • Did you have any conflict with you managers in your recent job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a email less than a week for an invite for an interview. It told me to confirm a time between 10 am and 3pm in which I did. I didn’t get a response back. I got there and there was a lot of people, it was expected for there to be 150 interviewees. They had us come up in groups due to limited amount of seating, then we were called one-by-one and were interviewed by one of the 4 interviewers. They were also interviewing two positions, supervisor and retail assistant. During the interview I was asked 3 questions then told they would get back to people by the following week. I feel the interviews were rushed because of the amount of interviews they had to get through.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Cambridge, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

applied on line , got phone call to book interview in.had a one to one interview with assistant manager at the store. felt informal and chatty talked about hobbies etc as well as work experience and explained job role. afterwards got call 3 days later

Interview Questions

• lots of questions about customer service, what would you do if.... but also give me an example of when you have ......   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Apply online using their online application form. Then they call you to make an interview appointment. interview with one of the management of the store and if you are successful and you get an offer they will call you to tell you about the induction day.

Interview Questions

• A situation when you did well in a team and what have you done?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Primark (Liverpool, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Formal, only lasted around 30 minutes. The interviewer asked a few questions just to see how you respond to customer service, if you are positive in your answers the process will be easy for you.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to primark?
      What type of hours?
      Describe some great levels of customer service?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

I went in and up to customer service where I was shown to the canteen to wait. I was then met by a member of the HR team, she was very friendly. I was taken in to a room and interviewed one on one. I was asked to fill out a short quiz about myself and customer service. This was then scored and I was given a percentage grade. I was also asked questions about customer service and my previous experience, this was also scored and the marks added together to see if I had passed. I was given the opportunity to ask any questions about the job and then I received my offer a few days later over the phone. The uniform is all black formal wear with sensible covered over shoes. It varies between stores but Edinburgh have a policy for nails that you are allowed polish so long as it isn't chipped and is reserved in colour. Hair longer than shoulder length should be tied back and make-up kept to a minimum/natural look.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were faced with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primark (Stockport, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview didn't last long at all, they just want to know what kind of person you are, what hours you're willing to work and ensure you know what the salaries and uniforms are like, interview literally lasted for 10 minutes. Got taken into the canteen to wait and was seen fairly quickly. They photocopy your passport and your national insurance number and then ask you a couple of questions and then walk you back into the store, it was easy.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had to meet to a deadline, and did you make the deadline?   1 Answer
    • If a lady comes in looking for a dress that is on a mannequin but it is out of stock, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • If there's a long queue for the changing rooms and the lady is impatient, what would you do?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through indeed.co.uk for christmas temp, within a week I got a phone call asking what dates I was free for an interview. Asked for a time the following day and set out my journey to Primark. Arrived earlier than expected about 30 minutes and waited in the staff canteen. Good thing I had revised a lot about Primark and the questions I was asked in preparation the same day. The interview was shorter than expected, but never the less I was pretty satisfied with how it went.

After the interview I was told that I could expect a call within a week. The same day about 4 hours later, I was called for the job and to go to the introduction this weekend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • A lady sees a dress on a mannequin and wants to buy it but it is not in stock, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • The lady chooses to buy the similar dress, she wants to try it on but the fitting rooms are busy and she is needs it tonight. What would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Times

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ilford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Ilford, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

First applied online, submitting my CV. Got an email saying I got an interview.

Went into store and waited for the HR person to come in. We went into the HR room, and I got asked a few typical retail questions. After interview, got an email saying I got the job, and then got a two hour workshop on health and safety/Primark company ethos.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you demonstrated good team work   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotionable

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastbourne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Eastbourne, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy and personally my interviewer was super nice and conversational. The sort of questions i was asked was exactly how glassdoor members said it. For example, a woman wants a dress but its out of stock what do you say? Or questions like what is the most important thing as a customer serive provide? I said smile and be polite and she said that is exactly it.
    It also helps to know your stuff because i knew about their 28 day return policy and that impressed her.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.