Prime Focus Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Prime Focus Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Focus Technologies

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied here many years ago. At that time, there was a phone screening and a few in person interviews. Today, the interview process is much more formalized with a series of meetings.

Interview Questions

• For sales, you have to show some competency with technology and the media and entertainment space. Mostly, it's a culture fit, looking for someone who can grow.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies in June 2018.

Interview

What to say about a company that, after 2 lengthily interviews, does not even send you a note saying “hey, thanks, but no thanks!”? That’s exactly what these people did to me which made me wonder that perhaps I just got lucky that it did not work out in the end. After the way I was treated, I came to believe that the employee reviews here are true and this is probably not the best place to work for. A company that can’t even show the minimum respect for your time is a company that probably does not show the minimum amount of respect for its employees’ time.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies (Culver City, CA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter and then had an interview onsite in Culver City office with their Product Manager head, Project/Program Management head and one C- level executive. I had an experience that was really close fit as I had dealt in digital asset management before and was totally familiar with what Prime Focus was trying to achieve. What threw me off was when head of Program/Project management asked me what year did I graduate with bachelors degree and MBA degree. The C- level executive I met asked me if I had a girlfriend. Basically he just assumed that I am young and therefore not married. Eventually, the feedback I got from recruiter was that I had all the skills that they are looking for but they were looking for someone senior. I felt I was discriminated just because I look young.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about gathering requirements? What prototyping tools do you use? Explain your experience around digital asset management? How do you plan software release?   Answer Question

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies (Mumbai) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy as compared to other companies, the interviewer was quite polite and explained me the further processes of the interview. The tasks given were quite accomplishing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

elitmus test,should require good percentile in quant and ps atleast 70%,
    then written test on programming ,aptitutde,and some computer science concepts like OS
      in written test it was asked that to write a program in FILE handling to replace any given word to the given word in C

Interview Questions

• WAP in c to reverse the sentence "I am a good boy" to "boy good a am i"   Answer Question
    • WAP in to implement queue by link list in C   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

Gone through Elitmus. Good score in ph test. Again a written test at PFT office consisting of quant technical and coding. Shortlisted have to face 3 interviews all eliminating. They will call you for interview 3 times that is one interview one day a long process. First one is TR then MR and last VP Technology. They will ask you questions from oops dbms project data structure and some coding questions.

2 years bond

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process lasted 1 month. I was interviewd at PFT, Bangalore.. First round was apti with programming..it waa eazy..second was technical 1 followefd by technical 2 and kast round was vp round

Interview Questions

• Reverse a string using stack..
      Toghle cases of a string and also remove spaces.
      Sql queries is questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies.

Interview

Written test followed by 1 or 2 Tr depending upon who is interviewing you after that we were told that a telephonic interview would be done which would basically HR type. The telephonic interview was very varied some were only asked about the projects and then HR questions while others were again Technically grilled right from the start.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies (Bengaluru) in June 2012.

Interview

The process is good and consists of approx two rounds of face to face interview.
    Candidate will be asked on algorithms, data structures, design patterns and programming languages for which they are applying.
    Sad that, some dump people are cleared interview easily just because their relatives/friends are employees.

Interview Questions

• Algorithms, data structures, design patterns and programming languages   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Prime Focus Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

There were four rounds. First was MCQ test. Second, third and fourth were face to face interviews taken at the lead, manager and VP level respectively. After the MCQ test, they told us to leave for the day and later called for the interview process. On the interview day, all the interviews were conducted on the same day.

Interview Questions

• To draw the database design of movie ticket booking system   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.