ProProfs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ProProfs Interview Questions

Interviews at ProProfs

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ProProfs (Noida) in July 2020.

Interview

waste of time. No response, Technical interview was good. They are neither saying your are selected nor you are not selected,
    hr are pathetic. Fake interview
    Record video for 1 min of every question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

I had replied through naukri.com, where i had fill a survey form and then redirected to online test. After passing the test i send the resume and ither details on mentioned email id. After one day i got call from hr and scheduled my interview. But at the time of interview they again asked to give online test. I told them that i have already given the test. They totally denied, and told there is no online test at the time of application. So i agree to give the test again and gave the test. After the completion of test they told me to wait. And they make me wait for more than one hour. And after one hour the hr came and told that your test is under evaluation right now, we'll inform you after 2-3 days. It was totally waste of time for me. If they don't had to daclare the result so they could told me earlier also.

Interview Questions

• sort the array of dates into ascending or descending order.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ProProfs (Noida) in May 2019.

Interview

Someone from Proprof approached me on Naukri. After then I got a call to schedule my skill test. It was based on basic aptitude and technical skills. It took a few days to get the results . And in technical and hr round, they asked about our project and some technical. Having an understanding of things was important. you need to be sharp.
    Overall I would say it was on easy side .

Interview Questions

• Basic technical question. But good understanding was important   Answer Question

Search Engine Optimization Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ProProfs (Noida).

Interview

Proprofs called me for the technical round and final round for the position of SEO , I cleared both the rounds , they called for final salary negotiation( Hr Molly Gupta and Rituraj),They wanted to negotiate on salary and were convincing me to join on salary lower to what they assured before , They lack professionalism as they donot revert on calls and emails.And after making me wait for One week they said we hired somebody else as he agreed to work for lower salary.

After shortlisting and calling any candidate twice , they are responsible to present clear picture to candidates rather than wasting anyone's time.

Would recommend others to have a brief talk with the hr and management before planning to join the company as there is major lack of professionalism in the company (HR'S)

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProProfs (Noida).

Interview

1. Telephonic Round
    2. Face to Face interview
    3. HR round

The senior most person will take the face to face and telephonic round.
    You need not to be expert but should know the basics.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are sessions?
      2. Difference between implode and explode?
      3. Five array functions.   Answer Question

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProProfs (Greater Noida).

Interview

Had to wait for one hour before the interview started. Once they called me in for the test, I found out that they hadn't even set up the laptop and Internet connection properly. Another thi g that bothered me was that right behind the seat I was taking the test, a large group of people gathered to celebrate someone's farewell. The management and employees both ignored the fact that there is a test going on.

Interview Questions

• Process of drafting and writing content   1 Answer

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProProfs (Noida) in May 2017.

Interview

After the initial telephonic screening, these were the couple of rounds:
    1.) With Product Manager:
    Discussion of Work ex. , What is Agile Methodology n it's pros n cons, why u want to switch, past journey, interaction + few tasks to understand the prioritisation n req. gathering n interpretation powers.
    2.) With VP-Marketing:
    General intro + Biggest challenge faced + reason to switch + general discussion on a single topic mix of real life n ur CV.
    3.) With Tech Head:
    Few Basic things. Then he asked me to ask as much questions as possible.
    4.) Last is with HR Head:
    Full Scrutiny as to why u wanna switch, product exp has to be there.. Plus different different grilled questions.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ProProfs (Noida) in August 2016.

Interview

A total of 4 rounds including phone screening and 3 rounds of 1:1 interview. A final HR round to conclude the process.

1. The first round was a simple QA round
    2. 1st round - Personal interview round entirely based on requirements of the job.
    3. 2nd round - Simple QA round to understand the familiarity with different development stack.
    4. 3rd round - Most difficult of all 4 rounds. Real life scenarios were given to assess capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions. Technical questions related to the previous background.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.