Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.5

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Step 1. Online application
Step 2. Invitation to fill out assessment- Behavioral + Cognitive ability questions. This was the interactive assessment test,
(https://downloads.pgwebtools.com/files/global-files/assessments-overview/Interactive_Assessment_Guide.pdf)

The behavioral questions should be answered with core values in mind. Cognitive ability- well let's just say that the level is ratcheted up pretty quickly as you progress through the tests. The one with numbers threw me off because one operation or number is only allowed to be used once. So the question becomes how can you total upto 130 if the problem is (x + y)-z * A =130. This was harder to figure out on the fly. For patterns with dots on the screen, I would just doodle the dots on a blank piece of paper real quick and generally try to pick right areas.

If you pass step 2 (which I did)

Step 3. Phone interview with brand manager and I did not progress beyond this step.

I feel like there is some misinformation on glassdoor about this round.
My interviewer told me there will be 7 questions.
5x behavioral questions.. tell me about a time when..
2x situation questions.. what would you do if..

Be prepared to answer from a CAR perspective, write down these answers and read them as you answer them, this is the best way to stay within the confines of CAR.

I definitely rambled on one behavioral question and one situational question.

There are 0 questions about resume or experience or your knowledge of P&G at this stage.
I was given about 10 minutes to ask questions at the end so be prepared.

My understanding is that the next step would've been an in person interview in Cincinnati.

Interview Questions

• How did you come up with a process that was innovative? What were the results?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to diffuse tension between colleagues?( I didn't answer this very well)   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to step into a group and take leadership position   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you influenced or reduced project duration or cost   Answer Question
  • If you found a way to improve a process that has been used for 10 + years, how would go about convincing people using the process that the change is good for them?   Answer Question
  • How do you manage projects that had a deadline today, next week and a year from now-- (I didn't answer this very well)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was very professional and what I expected from a great company like Proctor and Gamble. When answering questions, the shorter the better. No need to add any fluff to your answers.

Interview Questions

• Prepare for situational based questions with real life examples.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

2 rounds of Behavioral Interviews, composed of very straightforward questions available online. In order to get there, must take and pass online assessments including reasoning and analytic skills (practice tests avail online)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you led a team to accomplish a goal   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2018.

Interview

Made it through the assessment of the application. It took them several months just to let me know I wouldn't get an interview because they hired someone else. Very unprofessional.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Interview

It was only the first round, so I am still unfamiliar with the entire process. It was very structured to the CAR format. I would recommend my friends, but it is not the most personable process that I have ever been involved with. Interviewing with A&F was a lot more fun.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

1 hour interview. Interviewers introduced themselves. Four to five behavioral questions and two situational questions were asked. Use the C.A.R. format (context, action, result) for behavioral questions. Then time was allowed for questions.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Long interview process which was separated into three different steps. First, the application. Second, the personality and logic puzzles. Third, the actual interview itself. I like how detailed the process is because it shows that they really want the best employees.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very competitive, make sure you know your examples perfectly in the CAR format. They will write down for each section as you interview.
    1. Apply Online
    2. Pass Online Screening Tests (2)
    3. Phone/ In person Interview
    4. In person Interview and in person test
    5. Final Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you faced a challenge in the workplace and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Apply online at PG careers with the ABM code, online assessment, and 2 interviews. The first interview was on the phone. The second was in person with two people. At the second interview, I had to take a second assessment, which was timed. Both interviews were similar in style. They each lasted about 45-60 minutes with room for questions at the end.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The process started with an exam at their offices. I was invited to an interview 2 weeks later. The first interview was with two brand managers, one of them being an observer. The initial interview was hard and elective. The second one was conducted to check my english (not my mother tongue), I believe because it wasn't that hard compared to the first one. The final interview was extremely tough since I was being interview by a director and a brand manager. I was under the impression that I wasn't being interviewed but interrogated. I felt very uneasy since I felt they actually didn't believe my answers. This is one of their tactics actually, they want to make you uneasy. They also may try to distract you by looking at their phones, the ceiling or they may even sleep! Do not get distracted by these because all of them are intentional! This method is very old and uneffective in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you lead people and solved a problem.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle too many workload?   Answer Question
    • How do you convince people regarding a change that you might want to implement to an existing and inefficient system in the company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.