Procter & Gamble Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Associate Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.2

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process starts with an online assessment. You'll receive an email once you pass. Then the written assessment is divided into three Logic, Mathematical ability and Situational. Once passed, HR will contact you for a series of interviews. The interviews are divided into three, conducted by the Hiring Manager, another Senior Manager from a different BU and an Associate Director respectively. Once you pass all three, you'll start processing your requirements.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After applying online, and you get filtered, you are sent a link with o line exam links. One is english and the other is Math/IQ. the step following that is 3 interviews, same questions. All personality and situational Questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to show leadership skills   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Well structured interview process with all leaders respectfully and professionally engaged:
    Pre-interview: Analytical reasoning test
    First round: one on one
    Second: panel with 3 senior leaders
    Third: one on one with recruiting managers
    Fourth: one on one with recruiting managers
    Fifth: Meeting for Final Offer

Interview Questions

• Past Experience, Aspirations, Situational questions.
      Response to various challenges.
      Recent leadership experiences at college and prior work assignments.
      Outside of work experiences, personal insights, overview of hobbies.   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

the interviewer was quite snobbish. he said things like how the people, if chosen, were of a similar IQ and EQ. it’s like in your face you’re not smart enough or? leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Before the interview, there's online test for you to complete, and after you pass that test, you will need to attend the paper test at P&G office. After passing that test, they will notify you the interview date and time. During my interview, the team lead and the hr interviewed me, asked some common questions but some of the question they asked are a bit tricky to answer

Interview Questions

• What if your boss gives you a tricky task that you are not able to complete in time?   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

The interview process was really challenging. We were asked situational questions and behavioral questions and was speaking in front of an IT manager. There was supposedly three interviews to go through. The process was indeed challenging and they are really looking for managers in the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a person or a peer.   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2019.

Interview

It started with an online application process.
    2nd step is GMAT style test in their Istanbul office.
    3rd step is a personality test; you may complete it online.

Afterward, they invited me two interviews in a row. You may complete the interview on Webex or in Istanbul office.
    The first interview was against two senior managers and the final interview was with the director of the department.
    Interviews are in Turkish & English, including both behavioral and scenario based questions.

All process took approximately 2.5 months.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2018.

Interview

The screening process started with an online exam composed of mind games, situational questions, and reasoning; followed by an initial screening interview where they ask you situational and hypothetical questions, a panel composed of 2-3 managers, and an finally a offer

Interview Questions

• Innovation implemented in current or previous job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

Personality test followed by 2 rounds of in-person interviews. All questions in the in-person interviews were situation starting with "Tell me about a time". For e.g. Tell me about a time when you failed, Tell me about a time when you had to take a critical decision etc.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview with 3 different managers with at least one director. The questions they will follow the SDS shared from HR
    3 rounds they will ask same questions
    There is online test before face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a about a situation when u step in to a group and change the direction of projection   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.