Procter & Gamble Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Brand Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.7

Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Online assessment was very difficult, starting with personality questions and situational multiple choice and slider questions, such as "please indicate the level of importance of each work feature below" and then doing complicated math puzzles and memorization of dot pattens within a few seconds.

Interview Questions

• How would others describe the quality of your work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The process consisted of behavioral questions and the recruiter was very kind and started off by saying that i was not supposed to use the word "we" during my interview (which I slipped up and did a couple times). I was asked about past leadership experiences and given a few scenerios in which I had to describe what I would do.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you showed leadership skills.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was intense and thorough and involved an online assessment test.I did not qualify ,one thing that I am still shocked about, but I feel that the recruitment process is fair to all

Interview Questions

• (you are given a scenario)..as a business manager, what would you do?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Interview

.- Hiring process is long and slow. Be patience.
    .- includes tests and several interviews, including panel with 2 or 3 managers at the same time.
    .- Be ready to answer why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• .- It needs to be clear what were the specific contributions on each accomplishment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

is a big company with standard processes and salary bands, there is not much to negotiate, but it never hurts to go as high as you can.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Fayetteville, AR (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Panel interviews with typical behavioral questions plus inquiries on specific ideas on growing the business. Very businesslike and not particularly warm as interviewers were also pausing to take notes. When I left I didn't really know if I had done poorly or great and didn't get any feedback for three plus weeks.
    i was well prepared for the interview with specific questions on what success would look like in 6 months on the job, and what the person previously in the role might tell me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were given a tough assignment w/o a great deal of direction. How did you manage and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was actually much simpler than previous ones. They exceded my salary request and were generous with vacation, etc.

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2020.

Interview

You will have to create an account online and then answer bunch of profile questions. You will have to submit your resume. After a few hours I received a link for an online test. The test had abstract, logic, some scenario questions. After that they there will be a message that says they will review your resume and test scores. Their standards are quite high, you have to be a enthusiastic, energetic, intelligent and value oriented person with great experiences to back it up.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to help out a co worker even if you have your own tasks   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

1. online test- verb & personality & situation test
    if pass the test, it will tell you to upload the cv.
    2. telephone interview- about 20 mins ;
    i have been waiting for a month to have an interview.
    3. video interview- about 30 mins

Interview Questions

• 1. leadership experience
      2. a challenge work
      3. task conflicts and how to balance   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Useless process with the same questions over and over again - had to wait until the 3rd interview to finally discuss the role and requirements. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Always following the PEAK performance model - reply by providing context, actions and results   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Interview

The process involves an online application, followed by an online test, in person test, phone interview, phone interview, then an in-person interview.

The test are rather simple and easy to study for. They are predominantly looking for fit and problem-solving skills.

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online and failed the online assessment part. Online assessment part includes the behavior questions and logical reasoning test. Too nervous during the whole process. Might need to do more practice beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Need more practice next time doing the online assessment tests.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.