Procter & Gamble Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

They are not objective in their selections, erroneous interpretations on the part of human resources, they are evident when it is asked about the selection process. I would not recommend putting too much expectation on the outcome of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst experience you had in your childhood?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

assessment test then phone call
    assessment test was quite stressful, math, memory, logical reasoning tests
    there's many practice websites that can help you prepare but it's timed so be sure that you're prepared to work under pressure and not get bogged down with one question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and comprehensive. I really enjoyed it because of special they made me feel in contrast to what you would imagine from a huge corporation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to solve a problem for an angry customers   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, MO (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an extensive application, followed by two online quizzes (one for spatial reasoning - which was a bit weird as it doesn't really have anything to do with business analytics - one as a personality test, which had a bunch of weird questions like "how much does this describe you? You almost never steal, except when you really need to." - How do you even answer that?) This was then followed by a thirty minute phone screen, then ANOTHER spatial reasoning test (that I had to go to a special testing center for), followed by flying out to Cincinnati for another 30 minute interview (in person), which was frustrating. I spent literally two entire days traveling and they spoke to me for...30 minutes. (Out of which, they spent most of the time explaining to me that I'd have to relocate for a supposedly local job I was applying for! I wouldn't have flown out for that!)

Interview Questions

• Where are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Lengthy overall process. Applied online and took behavioral and reasoning assessment in March. Was contacted to set up an initial phone screen where there were basic CAR questions but the interviewer was so passionate about the company it made me really excited to move forward in the process. Next was an in person assessment which was taken at a local screening center. A week later o heard back to set up a site visit in Cincinnati. This consisted of coffee, panel interview and lunch. I was contacted with an offer a week later, in the end of June

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult coworker   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate location to headquarters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was fair. I did a phone screen and they asked me about my experience. There were not many follow up questions. All in all the gentleman I interviewed with was very respectful. I would recommend speaking to them if you are interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Took two weeks, first round was over the phone second round was in person in their headquarters, all typical interview questions like tell us about yourself, walk us through your resume, strengths and weaknesses etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was arduous. There were rounds of interviews and an aptitude test even for the most basic, non-analytical positions. The interviews themselves were mostly basic, straight forward interview questions, but all of the red tape around the whole process with aptitude and personality tests was unnecessary and took far too long from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• All were behavioral interview questions such as, 'tell me about a time when you overcame a challenge to yield a positive result?'   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

First you need to pass the personality/values test and IQ test. I then received a phone call to set up a phone interview, took the phone interview which was heavy in technical questions and background experiences, then was invited for the second in person IQ test (to confirm it was you who took the first one remotely?). Finally, I was invited to a face-to-face interview with multiple interviewers in the same room asking difficult questions to see if your values are aligned with the companies. Then I received the offer and worked to negotiate.

Interview Questions

• What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Give me an example:   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. Internally I have had friends that were given increment bonuses when they indicated they were intending to go elsewhere.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almaty (Kazakhstan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Almaty (Kazakhstan)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview was divided into three parts. If you fail one, u do not get into the next one. Overall, they asked about why P&G and case question to determine whether I suit for this position or not.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.