Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

IT Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Had to take one online test, and 2 interview steps afterwards. Company did good job explaining the entire process. The entire process was well managed as an entire whole. I was able to follow along easily.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you had to show leadership in a group.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

-Career Fair call lead to invite to interview
    -Preliminary behavioral interview with situational questions
    -Final all-day interview with mentor sessions and leadership sessions. Interview this day was behavioral with mix of technical thought-process questions

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you talk about a time where you improve a process or way of doing things using new technology?   Answer Question

Manager In Purchases Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I did the Assessment test, then the first interview with one interviewer , then final interview with two interviewers. The process is extremely tedious. never had to do so much prep for a interview. A lot easier if you have some one on the inside to help you prepare along the way. If you know some one before taking the assessment test. reach out to them for assistance

Interview Questions

• name a time you took leadership, name a time you changed a process, image you had a deadline to meet with multiple projects, how would you handle that?   1 Answer

Data Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Interview process was not so difficult, but felt very robotic. I am not usually a fan of an interviewer asking pre-made questions as it makes the experience feel less natural, and most of the questions pertained to negative experiences (ie: weaknesses, times of conflict, etc)

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had to deal with a conflict with another team member?   Answer Question

Brand Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview was virtual and was with two team members from the brand management function. The interview lasted for about an hour and consisted of standard behavioral questions and a few situational questions.

Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Interview

I received an invite to take the online assessment. There were a few personality test questions and then some sort of bizarre part where dots flash on your screen in a maze and you’re supposed to remember where it was on your screen. Really stupid and it has absolutely nothing to do with your job. I then received an email I can retake the exam after 1 year. No thanks. I have 5 years of experience and I will take my talent elsewhere.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied on a Saturday, took an online assessment on a Sunday, and was rejected by Wednesday morning.

My resume has a wealth of experience in some areas and a bit of a lack in others. I'd say I was a 50-50 going in. I was looking forward to engaging with a recruiter or a hiring manager on my relative strengths and weaknesses and letting them decide whether to take a chance on me that I'd be able to ramp up in my weaker areas and that my strengths, in the meantime, would be an asset to the team, or not. Again, 50-50, and I would've been fine with the process if P&G had decided to go with someone maybe with a more well-rounded or plug-and-play background.

Instead, because I couldn't remember where some arbitrarily lit up balls were on a screen, I have now been forbidden from applying to any P&G jobs for the next year.

I feel like I dodged a bullet. If that is how P&G makes its important personnel decisions, I'm glad I'm out. (What's next, bonus based on who bakes the best or who has the tallest kid?)

Interview Questions

• Remember where these dots were on your computer screen with a series of other, distractions in between...   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process was what you would expect, typical. The staff was all very helpful and friendly. They throughly answered all of my questions that I had. Interview process wears fast and through.

Interview Questions

• What you would contribute to the mission of the company?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Nice experience, when on the site you do not have to wear a suit. It is optional and the people are very friendly. You are interviewed by three people and are given a tour of the facility. An interview at the start of the tour and one at the end.

Associate Director, Brand Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was extensive, but manageable. Allow ample time as it may take a while. It is not easy, but just be yourself and go with your gut. Be ready to do some math! I don't like interviews, and if i can do it then so can you!

Interview Questions

• Inputs and outputs of shapes   1 Answer
    • What makes you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.