Procter & Gamble Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online, took the online assessment. Depending on the score I received corresponded to the position I was applying for (advice, apply for multiple positions). Interviews at Lima, OH, and did the behavioral questions and scenario-based questions. There were multiple candidates there (for full-times and for internships). Told them I didn't want to work in Lima, so I flew a couple months later to Greensboro, NC, and I just did tours (no interviews). Didn't receive an offer. Flew to Salt Lake City, UT, and only did tours there as well. In Utah, I was the only candidate, which I liked.

Interview Questions

• Are you the type of person to be more interactive with customers and look at things overall, or are you the type of person to design the machines and engineer it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayaguez, PR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mayaguez, PR (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very simple it was on campus in a Job Fair they're looking for RnD (research and development). They ask a series of question to know if you're able to find a quick and efective solution todo a problem. And how can you attack a certain problem

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online application required, which involved an aptitude test. University career fair day was when one can talk to a recruiter. After about 4 to 5 weeks after the application, a phone call may come to schedule an interview. The suggested interview time was three days from the phone call. After the interview a quick (couple of days) response will be given.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a person did not see your way during a work project.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I met with them during career fair and the representative told me to take an online quiz which includes behavioral questions and pattern recognition. There was then an on-campus and on-site interview. There was quite a delay between the two interviews, but both were mainly behavioral.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter on campus. Interviewed on Campus, then one week later was called to come to Cincinnati. Interview in Cincinnati was fairly similar to the original interview in addition to technical questions. Testing was completed here as well.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online after hearing about positions at the career fair. I took the online assessment and heard back 4 weeks later for a 1 hour on-campus interview. Spoke with one person.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Completed an online IQ assessment and behavioral questionairre. Met with recruiter at career fair and was invited for preliminary interview. Was then contacted for a full on-campus interview which was conducted by two people. 1 month later I was finally invited to an interview in Cincinnati.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Very rigorous interview process which includes application, personality analysis, phone interview, reasoning test, and day-long interview. The interviews are story-based "tell me about a time when..." rather than traditional questions. During the day-long interview, up to a dozen current employees evaluate the candidate for skills, attitude, cultural fit, etc.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you had a problem with someone of another culture and how you resolved it."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little flexibility during the negotiation process.

Engineer Interview

Interview

It was multiple rounds and met with both a technical and HR interviewer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Took a personality test and basic reasoning test online. Was contact about a week later by recruiters inviting me to on-campus interview. Had a week to prepare for the interview. Basic C-A-R interview (Context-Action-Result). They emphasize in the interview that's how they would like the responses. Rather basic behavioural questions. All of them were "Tell me about a time when...." Make sure ahead of time you make mental note of several experiences where you had to make big decisions or were in a tough situation. Example: Tell me about a time you had to develop a unique solution to a problem. First interviews consist of 9 behavioral questions. Be sure to ask some well thought out and position oriented questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to come up with a unique solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.