Procter & Gamble Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

They required us to travel to Cincinnati. There were 8 of us interviewing. We had to arrive at 12pm on a Thursday. We then went on a tour together and went our to a nice dinner. We spent the night at a very nice hotel. The next day there was a breakfast and then our interviews, followed by a tour. At the end of the day, 8 of us were waiting in a room as they called us out one by one and told us whether or not we got the job. When told the news, we had to return to the waiting room with the other intern candidates. This was very unprofessional, as some students got the job and others didn't. They then made the group of 8 students ride back to the hotel together in the same vehicle, while half received a job offer and the other half did not. It was poorly run and pretty awful to see. I would say the interview was fair, however it was quite the unprofessional process to make students go through.

Interview Questions

• How much money did you save your company in your last internship?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Engineering Interview

Interview

-Applied through school, spoke to a couple recruiters at career fair- followed by an interview completely behavioral. Was contacted the same day of the career fair for the first round interview the next day with the same guy I had spoken to before

Interview Questions

• all STAR questions to gage- teamwork, innovation, development, leadership   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

It was a behavioral (5 questions) and situational (2 questions) interview. The panel consisted of two employees of P&G. It started with introductions and then moved onto the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had a conflict of interest with your colleague and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cape Girardeau, MO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Online test that if passed, was followed by an on-campus written test. Both of these were quantitative but non-technical. Interviewed on-site with various managers; the on-site was almost entirely behavioral. They want to see if you can communicate with people, especially those working on the production line.

Interview Questions

• How would you introduce a new idea if you expect there will be opposition?   2 Answers

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2018.

Interview

It was a phone interview process that lasted for at least 30 minutes. It was very professional despite it being over-the-phone. I had an overall positive experience with it. The employer that I spoke to on the phone was very straight-forward.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, ME (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Auburn, ME (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

1. 30-minute on-campus behavioral interview. 2. Multiple choice exam with logic and math questions. 3. On-site interview. This consisted of an interview with two HR people and an interview with the plant manager. During mine, I was with another intern and we got flown in and had dinner and breakfast the next morning before heading to the plant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you changed a process or did things in a new way.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online test, initial interview, physical reasoning test, on-site interview

I interviewed in person at my college. The interviewer had a pretty strict set of questions he was going to ask, and kept referring to two printed handouts from corporate. They really do try to find the skills/qualities they say they look for.

Interview Questions

• You are set to a release a new product but find out shortly before its release that someone ahead of you in its development has faced a delay. How do you respond?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2017.

Interview

After applying I was asked to take an online personality test and then a test on my ability to quickly recognize patterns. From there, I had a phone interview with more personality type questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your company has done a certain process the same way for a long time, but you think you may have discovered a new method that will save your company time and money?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very complex and difficult. They wed out a lot of candidates through logic testing. If you make it through the testing and the interview they bring you to cincinnati for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member. How did you specifically handle it.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First you will have 65 minutes to complete a reasoning exam. The exam is broken down into 3 parts: math, reading, and patterns. After the test you will then meet with one of the senior engineers for a 1:1 interview. The test will greatly determine if you are offered a position with the company. My interviewer stated he was really interested in me however I did not complete the test and therefore did not pass. Not passing the test will disqualify you from the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most technically difficult problem you have solved?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.