Procter & Gamble Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2019.

Interview

2 round interviews. First round 1:1 and second round 1:3. The questions include self-introduction and leadership experience. And then they asked me more follow-up questions about my leadership experience to figure out details.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online. CV passed and had to take an online assessment, part of which is behavioral (situation judgement and rating sentences based on how accurate they are to you), and the other reasoning. I still don't understand what puprose filling equations and weird find the dots memory test serve. You can't apply for a similar position until a year passes, where you get to retake the assessment.

Interview Questions

• Personality based questions, rate statements describing yourself, reasoning assessment and a memory test   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Berkeley, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Had an on campus interview that lasted an hour. It was a combination of behavioral questions, situational questions, and then a lot of time was left over where you got to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you only had a week to work on a project that the VP needs for his meeting? What about one day? What about two hours?
      Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult situation
      Tell me a time you had to mitigate conflict
      What's your greatest leadership accomplishment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Applied online and took a reasoning test two months before I was initially contacted for a 1:1 phone interview which went very well. STAR/CAR questions are a favorite on this interview. A week later I was contacted to interview at the HQ in Cincinnati, OH. This consisted of an in-person reasoning test very early in the morning followed by two back-to-back, 1:1, one hour interviews with directors at P&G. These interviews were somewhat informal and consisted of a few STAR/CAR questions along with some situational role play. The night before the interview, someone took me out for dinner. Immediately following the interview someone took me out for lunch. The lunch/dinner hosts were very friendly and were open to answering any questions you have about the firm. They claim that they have no say in the hiring process, but I was cautious anyways. Overall, the most difficult part of the interview was the reasoning test. I studied for a whole week prior to the interview, which proved to be very helpful. I had a perfect score on the practice test, yet the real test was difficult in comparison. There are many websites you can visit that offer practice tests that are very similar to the real reasoning test. I recommend spending at least a few days studying. About a week after my interview, I was offered a full-time position.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Tell me about your greatest leadership moment.
      Tell me about a time you had a new idea to improve a process.
      Tell me about a time when you had to motivate a team to get something done.
      Is there anything else you want me to know before we conclude this interview?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

1.) Application, online personality/ leadership screen, online figural reasoning screen.
    2.) Selection for a phone interview with a finance director.
    3.) Travel to Cincinnati: Social dinner with a Sr. analyst. Feel free to ask for interview tips. They're there to help you. The analyst said that he didn't have a say in who gets hired, but still make a positive impression: Knowledgeable and sociable.
    4.) Early morning test with numerical, logical, and a figural reasoning portion. 65 minutes, 40 questions. The test isn't very difficult. 85% of the people who pass the online figural reasoning screen pass the written test.
    5.) The two interviews were straight forward. They are both an hour long with a manager. There is a strong emphasis on having shown leadership in the past. The most important part of the interview is asking real questions about P&G. Your questions will allow you to show your curiosity and analytical ability.
    6.) Smile.
    7.) Lunch with another analyst after the interview.
    8.) If your interviewer likes you, you may hear back within a few hours.

Overall, the process went smoothly, the interviewers asked fair behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you improved a process.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult colleague.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you led a group and what was the result.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to manage multiple projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

You have to pass an online assessment in order to even be noticed. (pass/fail)
    First is a phone screen. (pass/fail)
    Then they fly you to Cincinnati to take an in-person written exam (pass/fail) and two individual hour long interviews.
    Almost ALL questions for phone screen and in-person are behavioral.
    In-person they have a checklist of questions asking different aspects of your behavior.
    They are extremely picky on a specific type of personality has always worked for them in the past.
    I went with 12 people to the final round and only 2 got job offers. You are trying to be the less than one percent. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work closely with someone whose personality was very different from yours   1 Answer
    • Describe a long-term project that you managed. How did you keep everything moving along in a timely manner   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I had to take 2 assessment tests prior to getting an interview. The assessment tests weren't very hard. Some questions were common sense, others tested your problems solving skills. The interview was laid back and they did not ask me any finance related questions. They asked me questions that were more related to experiences that I've had and how I've dealt with some challenging situations.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a difficult decision, and how did you go about making your decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Process took about two months. Applied online, took a test before submission. It had two parts behavioral and math. Couple months later received a call from hiring manager, regular career goal questions. Later received email invitation for reasoning test. Same questions as in practice test, but harder and more in quantity. After was invited for panel interview with HR and two managers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

Interview

P&G recruits at my school and do a preliminary online behavioral and logic reasoning assessment. After the candidate is successfully screened, he/she will have the first interview of entirely behavioral questions. This is as far as I've got in the recruiting process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manage conflict in a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Begins with an online application and proceeded with online tests of both reasoning and situational questions. Then one 1 on 1 phone interview and since I live in Ohio, a back to back in person interview with 2 interviewers. Interviewers were all friendly and down to earth, however asked a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.