Procter & Gamble Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.5

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

take online test which is about logic , first round which ask some basic questions, last round which focus on the project you did in the past, and they keep asking the details about your experience

Interview Questions

• The general P&G questions such as how to deal with conflicts with others   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

resume and cover letter (application) -> online test -> 3 step Interview -> final offer

Applied online. Received a link for online test. Then after a few days, the recruiter called and scheduled for me for an interview.

Interview Questions

• when was a time you showed leadership   Answer Question
    • when was a time you made a change and improved a process   Answer Question
    • when was a time you had limited resources but carried out the project successfully   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Its a five step process and they explain the whole thing in great detail, once you start the application. The only thing they do not explain is how long it will take for each step to be processed. I made it through step 3 (phone interview) which took a few months, and then another two months before I received an email letting me know that the job was filled.

Interview Questions

• Very typical corporate questions, they give you examples to help you prepare.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty intense. Before receiving an interview, you take a personality test. Then get a phone interview. If you make it through the phone interview, they fly you out to Cincinnati, where you take an assessment test and interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss moved the deadline for a project to an earlier date?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application and reasoning test-- got a first round interview about 4 weeks later. First round is a phone interview with one HR manager. Second round is at headquarters where I took an in person reasoning test and had second interview with two HR directors. Received offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• You have four projects; the first is due tomorrow, the second in one week, the third in a month and the fourth in 3 months. How do you prioritize and handle them?

**In all your answers to the behavioral questions make sure you talk about what YOU specifically did in a situation and what you brought to the table that was unique and couldn't be provided by anyone else.**   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Pretty basic STAR interview. Nothing unexpected, very structured. The initial interview came after the initial screening and was over the phone. It was an informal fit interview followed by a structured behavioral interview. After the initial interview, a second interview was conducted in person. The visit also included meeting several people on the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you showed leadership.

Describe a time where you were in a difficult situation. How did you react?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2012.

Interview

several layers; online assessment(s) first, after which you are contacted by a recruiter and a phone interview was conducted. after passing phone, you come onsite for a day of tours/interviews/in-person testing [math, reading, logic]

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Friendly interview process. Asked mostly on competency questions. Prepare for it by going through resume thoroughly. The whole process lasted around an hour and got better near the end. Virtual interview.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Challenging online assessment had a lot of scenario based questions and spatial / abstract reasoning parts too. As for the interviews, I underwent 3. The first until the third/final interview were very similar. All were really general competency based questions, behavioral questions, and questions about things listed on your resume. Looking up tips on general job interviews, common questions that come up, and practicing them is extremely helpful! They also provide you an Interview primer that’ll have general questions you might want to use to practice. Questions that come up are if not similar, related in a way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you created something new   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem uniquely   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you encountered conflict within your team?   Answer Question
    • What do you consider as your biggest challenge so far?   Answer Question
    • What are your greatest accomplishments?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you encountered conflict with a
      coworker due to different working style   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you took a great risk   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First Round was one on one, Second Round was a panel and with different people within the function that you applied for. You should know the role well and background information on the company just in case they ask

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.