Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

So many questions about yourself and your past experiences. There are some examples like: What did you do specifically in your example? What is the hardest way and why ?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

You first go through digital assessment, then phone interview with a recruiter. When I passed, they flew me out to the site and spend the day at the plant and talking with few managers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Only did the initial screening. There were a couple of tests. One was about how you would like a company structured and more of a personality type test. There was another test that was more logic based and had to do with memorization.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions since it was just the initial testing.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Got an interview during the showcase at my school and they contacted me to set up a a phone interview. Lots of behavioral questions but overall it wasnt very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you disagreed with a team members and how you solved it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Heavily weighted on the online exam. It was followed by a phone interview and in-person interview which were much more lax. The interview difficulty is high due to the exam.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if your manager wanted to start a project where you saw no benefits/gains?

Speak about something inventive you've done.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

You first had to apply online, and then you would have to take an online assessment. If you made it past the assessment then you would have the first round of interviews which consisted of more behavioral questions and then the second round was more technical and about your skills.

Interview Questions

• What makes you tick? What have you accomplished thus far?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First, I applied to an internship position listed on the P&G website, then took and passed online assessment and then I was given an on-campus interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very fast paced but long interview process. Met an on campus recruiter at a career fair, applied online, took an assessment, one hour phone interview and then flown to Ohio and presented a case study and complete a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where yo had to use your expertise to better and complete a project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

They started with a phone interview and personality assessment online. If you pass those then they fly you to their location for in person interview and in-person multiple choice test.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you changed something to make it more cost efficient.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions and with some technical questions. The interviewer was very kind and helpful. This was the first round interview that took place on campus. The interview was about thirty minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you worked with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.