Procter & Gamble Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

In person interview. They ask behavioral and and sort of a case question. I was thrown a bit off guard and honestly didn't know how to answer the question. Recruited at school so applied through my school platform and got an interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what questions would you ask about trying to bring a diaper line over to Asia.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2020.

Interview

First you take a series of online game exams. These were pretty easy to do. The first round interview was very enjoyable and easy to pass and the interviewer was so nice. A few months later on the final round interview, it was very similar and the interviewers were also so nice and easy to talk to. You should not feel intimidated!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, MO (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Completed the Online assessment which mainly consisted of 3 types of tests. the grid test was the most challenging one so i would suggest prepare for that really well. The other two sections, the digit test and the numerical test are pretty manageable.

Interview Questions

• Situational Questions based on my prior work experience   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews will be held. Starting off with the first interview to assess your competency, if they are interested they will schedule future interviews.

The interviews are mostly behavioral questions where they will tell you a scenario and ask you how would you act. The interviews will require introducing yourself; qualifications, interests, and future goals.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are behavioral questions similar to the examples they will supply you with. In all if the interviews you will have they will be asking similar behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

On-Campus interview; this was a standard behavioral interview but they were looking for well-polished and very specific answers that followed the STAR model. The woman was extremely hard to connect with and would not be engaged. She was looking for concrete examples with no fluff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you needed to work under a strict deadline.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

On campus interview and had to do a test to determine my intelligence. Both were okay, but the interview was something I was not prepared for so I did not get the job offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Submitted my application the turn around process for the next step was fairly quick. I heard back less than a week later about an assessment. The assessment ranged from personality questions to critical thinking and even memory games? Still waiting to hear back on a third.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you're manager was busy and you needed to order binders?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I submitted by resume online and was almost immediately sent an email with directions to take the assessment. I'm not sure how I preformed on the assessment but had an in-person interview and was invited for a day visit immediately after.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of "how would you handle a situation where you wanted to implement a new program but received some push back from your team"   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Gainesville, FL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

P&G recruited at my University, where I met several recruiters who directed me to the online application. I completed an assessment and had an on-campus interview with them. Following the interview, the company will fly me out to Cincinnati for a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult challenge you've faced.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2019.

Interview

You apply, if you make it past the first screening you take an online assessment. After that you have your initial interview- usually over the phone. If you do well they fly you out to their HQ where you have 2 more interviews similar to the first one.

Interview Questions

• multiple "tell me about a time..." and a mini case i.e. "say you're the head of finance, and the CEO comes to you asking for advice about whether or not they should bring a company to market- as head of finance, what would you look at to make a decision?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.