Procter & Gamble Key Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Key Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Their hiring process is up on their website. Straightforward but def designed to get the best of the best. 3 tests (online and on site) before they consider you to be interviewed.

For the interviews, be confident (not cocky!) and prepare. I had 3 rounds (HR, Senior Manager, Director).

Was offered, but didn't take it.

Interview Questions

• (Hypothetical Scenario) In such event, how would you prioritise?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Key Account Manager Interview

Interview

Behavioural questions on the key qualities for working in p&g, including topics on communication, leadership, resolving conflicts and innovation. Manager then shared a lot of his experience in q&a session.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2020.

Interview

It's really professional. They only give 1 day notice prior to the interview. The interview itself is professional and comfortable, talking about the candidate's experience. There was only 1 interviewer but he was friendly and the interview process itself was an amazing experience.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

HR only organize interviews but with no details. Approached via phone. Folowed by Online questionnaire, online test, office test, 3 interviews - but always led in the same structure (no HR participation on interviews, only business leaders).

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate your leading skills on example   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mumbai).

Interview

1) Online Assessment - The first step consisted of filling out the job application online, post which I was sent the details for an online assessment which had two parts: Psychometric & Logical Reasoning
    2) Telephonic Interview - After a month of giving the online test, I got intimation regarding scheduling the next round which was a telephonic interview. It lasted around half an hour. The questions were behavioral in nature & had to be answered in CAR format
    3) F2F Interview - After a week of giving the telephonic interview, I was invited to their office for face to face interview. There were two rounds, both the rounds had the same set of behavioral questions.
    4) Offer: One week after the interview, I received the offer on call followed by the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Give example of a time when you made a difference in your organization, improved a process, worked well within a team etc   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very disappointed with the online assessment. The questions were very confusing and misleading with no time to think. This position requires strategic planning and thinking before acting in an environment you are prepared to act and even surprises are not so bad because you prepare for them to come.... this test was pointless.

Interview Questions

• this shows up:
      I sometimes deliver my tasks late.
      and you have to answer with a scale from strongly disagree to strongly agree.   1 Answer
    • the memory and logical task... you have to remember where the dot appeared in the screen and in which order in sequences like 5 or six...they appear for 1 or 2 seconds and in between every dot they give you another task like adding and subtracting or analyzing mirrored or rotated images..   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2018.

Interview

The Interview process are very long. There are 5 stages all together: online assessment, test assessment (in the office) and 3 stage interviews. The processing time for all of that are very fast however, so it doesn't actually take too long of a time. P&G is known for a difficult interview so it is best to really prepare yourself before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mainly your past experience, behavioral using your past experience and situational questions.   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Was invited to apply for the interview via LinkedIn. Overall was a smooth process. All the stages are explained clearly in the website. I got through the online assessment and was called for the general reasoning test and interview. Was quite sceptical when i see the form that I have to fill with questions like, "Tell me a situation where u have to lead......" because for me this is more like a fresh grad level. So i decided to check with the HR and got replied that they couldn't met what my expected remuneration. However, if u are a fresh grad, this could be a good starting point.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview is brief, about 45-60 minutes, you will be asked about personal experiences and how you handle certain situations. The time between interviews was long and the questions are the same so you just answering the same questions interview after interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience when you handle a difference in opinion with your leader?   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2018.

Interview

Relatively easy. STAR based interview. As long as you understand the role of the job at hand and understand the background of the company you're good to go. Just be confident and keep these things in mind and you should get through.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest challenge you've faced and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.