Procter & Gamble Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Marketing Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.5

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Went through rounds 1 and 2, took an assessment and had two interviews. Didn't hear back again after that.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time that you had to use communication to settle conflicting personal working styles while working on a team   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

the first step is completing the online application. the next step is the online assessment which consists of various reasoning tests. some parts are timed and some parts are not. after, you will receive an email telling you whether or not you have passed the initial screening process. then there is a phone interview, and a final interview where they fly you out to their corporate office.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where, without you, the goal would not have been achieved.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2013.

Interview

Application online with online assessment (not very difficult, some pattern recognition and logic questions)
    First round interview about one hour
    Asked to go to a testing center to take a test that lasted about an hour. Simple math problems, some word problems, and more pattern recognition problems.
    Second round interview talked to three different people. Repeated the same behavioral questions, but they all want you to answer in the same format: give the context, what was your contribution, and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you convinced someone to do something.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I went through the application process by global executive referral. The first interview was quite resume oriented. and you will be able to find their Procter and Gamble typical question anywhere on line. The second interview was more in depth. I was asked 3 questions.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2020.

Interview

The first step in the process after submitting your application is the personality and cognitive assessment. If you clear that you are invited to the first round of the interview. This interview comprises of two sections. 1) Behavioural questions, 2) Situational questions. The behavioral questions need to be answered in the CAR format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to analyze data to make your recommendation.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to convince your group to take the direction you think is the correct one for the project.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Went through resume screening and assessment results were evaluated by the company. They used my results from the previous year and I was rejected previously. Hence, I was also rejected this year. But company was very prompt in replying!

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

During your interview, you will be asked questions about your past experiences, as well as how you would respond to hypothetical situations you might come across in the role. Your interviewer(s) will be looking for evidence of the key behaviours P&G believes are crucial for success within the company.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2020.

Interview

Completely digital. I didn't get across the first step and I feel sorry that the company didn't give me a chance to argue. They just sent me a message telling me that I wouldn't be able to continue.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I made it through to the games but could not pass the metric games- They require a lot of practice. I was disappointed but at least I can reapply next year being more prepared.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

The email I received from the company told me to arrive 15 minutes early but they invited me to the room 5 minutes later than the original time because the interviewers were chatting and having fun in the room. There were 2 interviewers: one of them was taking notes and the other was asking the questions. All the questions were about teamwork and personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult teammate.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.