Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Did video interview due to covid. 2 interviewers, asked basic questions more on how your personality and work ethic is. Took about an 40mins to an hour. Very nice people.

Interview Questions

• what would you do in situation X, how would you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The Interview was very cookie cutter. They are looking for specific answers not individuals. They have a process on how you should answer each question. They want the cause, your reaction then the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experienced an emergency at work, what did you do?   1 Answer

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Martinsburg, WV (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Direct process but involves numerous steps. First applied online, then asked to take an online test, followed by an in person reasoning test. The interview was scheduled a few weeks later, and was with two managers. Once that was over I was asked to wait in the interview room, where another manager entered to interview me. This was brief, and he extended me the job offer at that time. A nurse was onsite to perform the hair strand drug screen, and later that day I received the email job offer as well as authorizations for drug screening and background check. Assuming all goes well, I will be starting with a group of 20-30 new hires within 8-10 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Using the CAR method (context, action, result) explain how, as a new employee, you would sell an idea to your experienced team of colleagues.   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Martinsburg, WV (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews, one with two people interviewing me then the next one with just one person. Very friendly and clear with the questions. Dress formally and be sure to sell yourself. They are looking for potential employees with leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a new standard, and have the senior employees adopt the new standard?   Answer Question
    • When did you face a problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

First came in for a written test then and interview and after that a final interview. I felt good about the interviewn..... still didn't get the job. Good experience for another hard interview.

Interview Questions

• If a piece of equipment were to be malfunctioning what would you do?   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dayton, OH (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviews. First was in front of two engineers then invited for a second interview which was a phone interview with one person. Got job offer than evening by email. Accepted job offer then had to have background check and hair follicle drug test. Somewhat of a long process to get hired on. P&G is very thorough in hiring individuals. They told me that they hire to retire.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about past experiences as far as answering their questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate since the starting salary was more than I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a multiple step process. It started with a standard online application. Following that I was invited to take a "reasoning test" a few days later (The test was 8 days after my initial application). I and about 18 other candidates took a standardized test covering pattern recognition, basic mechanical and electrical engineering, and math. It wasn't super difficult if you remember much from high school. The next day I was invited to an interview and tour the day after next. The interview was fairly standard, proctored by two management level employees. Four days later I received a call for a second interview, the dates and times of which were flexible. Three days later I had an interview, essentially identical to the first. Following this a received a provisional offer, pending the results of my drug screen, physical, background check, and lifting test. We scheduled our own tests (the background check was done online), drug test was urinalysis, and after all tests were completed I received an offer. Entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an idea to improve a process, but knew your team wouldn't accept it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying, the company will contact you if they would like you to take an aptitude test. If the test is passed, you will be invited to a group interview where they tour the plant and members of leadership will interview the candidates individually. A second individual interview will be with a higher member of leadership. A conditional job offer will be made and you will take a drug test. If this is passed you will complete physical screenings. Finally, you will get a start date when a group of new hires are ready to start.

Interview Questions

• Describe an unsafe situation you've experienced at work   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

they ask questions, you answer, all questions are how you performed tasks before there, it is easy just use what you have learned in your lifetime and apply it to the interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

If you are reading this you might be wondering how hard is to get hired by Procter and Gamble. I was very nervous and I even get to practice some interviews with friends. I got so prepare for it but that questions were a little different and more specific. So, I will tell you, this interview is a great way to view and have practice as in the real and professional world. P&G knows their questions very good and they vary according to locations. The interview itself is not hard, here is your only hint from me to yourself, if you are a good worker, you also like to work, and you love what you are doing (not necessary has to do with P&G) you will do fine at this interview. In the other hand, if you don't work hard, don't like to work and you don't love what you do, you won't be a good candidate. So another advice be yourself at this and any other interview. Now P&G comes with a bunch of questions where they like examples please be prepare for that.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to implement an idea already existing? and how you introduced it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be yourself and be a hard worker, here, in China, in Rome and all overworld.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.