Procter & Gamble Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online and had to take an assessment. The assessment was similar to a condensed SAT. Few weeks later got an invitation to a phone interview and 2 weeks after that I got the final interview, which was a panel style interview in Cincinnati.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a difficult obstacle to reach an achievement.
    Tell me about a time when you improved a process by saving time and or money.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Not too difficult. The ordinary interview process, but there is testing. It is important to study for those test, because everything else will be normal. Like any other interview do your research and be yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Super long process, The questions are very basic. Maintain professional, show personality but be serious - they like the CAR format, don't trust that if you make it to the final interview that you are guaranteed to get it.

Interview Questions

• Very basic, top 20 most asked questions, "Tell me about a time when you improved a process"   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online and in person. The people there are very smart and friendly. I think it gave me good practice although I did not receive the job. Be prepared to explain yourself why you are a good fit and can adapt to new challenges.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Phone screen and initial testing, then 2 on 1 in person interview at headquarters and another round of testing. Phone screen was very easy. Interview at headquarters was a little more challenging but similar questions

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2018.

Interview

Put in contact with HR through an employee referral. The process took about two months from start to finish. Interviewed with managers in the sales division. Basic behavioral questions that revolve around P&G's culture. Two rounds of behavioral interviews. Review their employee culture and standards to shape your responses to that.

Interview Questions

• When have you taken initiative on a project or at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

~hour long phone interview, then online assessment, then in person assessment, then super-day in Cincinnati. Panel-style interview with 2 interviewers lasting about 90 minutes. This is a difficult series of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to improve a process to make it more efficient.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a coworker that had very different values than you. How did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university recruiting. Took some logic tests online & again in person. Had an initial phone interview then flew to HQ for final round interviews.

The first interview was very easy - basic behavioral questions that fit into their "peak performance factors" and then 2 hypothetical questions. However, my final round interview panel was SO RUDE to me. They completely judged my abilities/intellect based purely off of my looks and RUDELY questioned every answer or accomplishment listed on my resume. I know this was abnormal because I had prepped for the interview with multiple people, including my university's career center & they all said my answers were excellent. However, when I gave the same answer to these P&G interviewers, they tore me apart by asking questions that were framed as "but you didn't really do anything, did you?" or "but this was assigned to you, you didn't really go out of your way to do extra work" which were both completely untrue and unfair assumptions.

I was especially mad because other candidates were asked the EXACT SAME questions from their first interview and I was thrown some really intense hypothetical situations in which they wanted a very specific strategy on the spot.

Interview Questions

• You're launching a new moisturizer and you've been preparing for a long time for the launch in stores, which is in 2 days. However, you just received news that your entire supply won't arrive until 2 weeks later due to shipping issues. What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First there was an online assessment. About a week later they contacted me to schedule an hour long phone call interview. I never heard back about the next possible step even though I received an email saying that my interview was positive.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It is a long process where you have to take a logic test and personality test in addition to the application. After passing all of that you do a first round interview. If you pass that you have to take a paper test at a testing center like a sylvan learning. After passing that you are flow to HQ for your final interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.