Procter & Gamble Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.1

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

It was a pleasant and easy interview process. I applied through recruitment at my University Job Fair. I was looking for an internship that would expand my career. This was in 2012 though.

Interview Questions

• About a time you were a leader, strengths...(Behavioral questions)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

The interview process entailed: 1) completing an online profile 2) taking 2 assessment tests 3) 2 interviews (one of them being at the site where I was applying for)

The first assessment asks behavioral questions and the second one focuses on your problem solving/logic skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you led a project   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone interview. After completing the phone interview satisfactorily, they flew me into Cincinnati, OH to meet the team I'd be working with. They put me up at a hotel in the city, took me out for dinner the night I got in, and my interview was the next day. It went through most of the day. It was a group interview, with 3 interviewers. The questions were searching and difficult but I was well-prepared so it was easy. They were very nice, friendly, and open. They gave me a tour of the facility and offered me a position that day after the interview.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Was called in for an "interview prep session" with a P&G employee. He told me the structure of the interview - 5 behavioral and 2 hypothetical questions. First round on campus interview was scheduled a week or two later. I was interviewed by two people and the interview went well. After the interview, a reassuring e-mail was sent telling me the interview was positive and that my file would be shared with the hiring department, who would contact me if a match was made within 60 days. I was also invited to a info session and dinner with P&G. I was never contacted even after following up a couple of times.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you improved a process, How would you deal with conflict within a team, Describe a time you took a leadership role, etc. Typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2016.

Interview

One 1 to 1 interview and following with a 3 to 1 interview. The interviewers are all associate director, and they will ask all the details in your resume and are trying to learn about you in different experience. They want you to tell a story to show what you have learned in that experience.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Greensboro, NC (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Take a test, phone interview, onsite interview, that is pretty much it. They gave a very short window for accepting the internship offer. The test is pretty much a general analysis of how you handle conflict, etc.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cape Girardeau, MO (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on online and the two exams, met them in a show case, did the first interview and personal/math test, and got invited for an interview onsite. Did well on the interview and they call back couple days later for the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you need to switch a leadership role? and what was the result of it?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

1 hour phone interview with campus recruiter, the recruiter sets it up and calls you during the time slot. Then asks you behavioral questions "tell me about a time when...", and you have to use their Context, Action, Results format.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The interview was in 5 steps. I had a quick online test, 1 on-site test, 1 phone interview with HR, technical challenge and a technical interview with the engineering team head.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

video interview hr
    ended up having two onsight interviews which were both with one person
    first interview was not too difficult usual competency questions
    second interview was slightly more challenging with the interviewer pressing on each answer and the examples I gave.

Interview Questions

• describe a time where you had to demonstrate leadership   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.