Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.2

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I took the online test after submitting my resumé. The memory games were really strange. I'm not sure how remembering flashing dots will influence my job performance. I still see those flashing spots as bright spots behind my eyes now.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Charlotte, NC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

You will have to take a skills test and personality test before you do the interview
    5 Interview Questions based on PEAK Performances and 2 Situational Questions
    You will have to answer the questions using the CAR method Context, Action, Result. Make sure you use numbers in your results.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an innovative growth experience where you learned something and reapplied it elsewhere.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you properly executed a project that required technical mastery and excellence.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time where you at various points led, followed, and supported throughout a project.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did not make it beyond online questions. I would have preferred follow up on exactly where and on what they felt was lacking. Some employers provide that option.

Interview Questions

• online test, telephone interviews, on site interview   2 Answers

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Very thorough. There was an online application, followed by a phone interview, then a written test, then an in-person interview, then another written test. No part of this was particularly stressful. It was just a very long process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you adapted to change.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Application is the first thing, which can be found on their website, after that they send you an Assessment test, and if you have good score on a test, they will send you an email, to schedule with you for the presentation about job and 1st Interview, in one day they will contact you to let you know if you passed 2nd Interview you get a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches.
          Describe a situation when you managed to solve a problem with limited resources.
          Tell me about a time when you had too many thing to do and were required to prioritize your tasks.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Interview

First, you have to do an online assessment, which is an IQ based interactive quiz. Then you get called into the first interview which was held online due to COVID. If you pass this you have a final interview with the local team.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Every question is based on your CV. The interviewer would ask you to explain the details of each item listed. So, get prepared for comprehensive introduction of your past working experience.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

one on one, afternoon, about an hour and a half. First started with introduction to the company and the experience within the company of the interviewer. After the introduction a series of questions regarding my professional experience

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Interview

Self-introduction in English
    Behavioral questions or CV based questions x 3 (can choose between mandarin, Cantonese or English)
    Q&A section
    Interviewer was nice but will based on CV ask some in-depth questions, the answer should link to why you are suitable to the job and the company

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in September 2019.

Interview

the process was fast- 2 rounds of interviews - 1st with one manager, 2nd with a senior manager and a another manager from a different team. they look for scenario-based answers with star method

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.