Progress Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 90 interviews

Recruitment Agency33%
1.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Progress (Bracknell, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

I got this interview through Reed - one of their recruitment partners. Within a couple of days after saying I'd like to speak with them an interview was arranged. Very straight forward - was offered the job there and then.

Interview Questions
  • What's your favourite movie
    1 Answer

Progress

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progress

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. Called to go back to Progress Software for a interview round with 4 different company employees. Thought the interview went well, really personable and nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Boston, MA) in Apr 2014

Interview

The interview process what pretty straight forward. There were several interviews starting with the HR manager and then my direct boss. They were quick to respond and honest in their feedback. If the interview process was an honest assessment of how the job would be I would be very happy; however, things have not played out that way.

Interview Questions
  • Questions ranged from what did you do in your previous position, to where do you see yourself in 5 years.
RSS Feed</>Embed