Progress Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Progress Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Progress

1.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. Called to go back to Progress Software for a interview round with 4 different company employees. Thought the interview went well, really personable and nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Progress

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process what pretty straight forward. There were several interviews starting with the HR manager and then my direct boss. They were quick to respond and honest in their feedback. If the interview process was an honest assessment of how the job would be I would be very happy; however, things have not played out that way.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from what did you do in your previous position, to where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Progress Response

26 Jan 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review. We strive to make the interview process simple and straight-forward, as you mentioned. Please reach out to your manager and/or the Human Capital team to discuss why your... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progress (Bracknell, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I got this interview through Reed - one of their recruitment partners.
    Within a couple of days after saying I'd like to speak with them an interview was arranged.
    Very straight forward - was offered the job there and then.

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite movie   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.