Progress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

It was just face to face round of discussion with the concerned line manager. He asked me several questions related to Administration/Facilities and he also asked me some situation based questions related to fire and safety services.

Interview Questions

• About my past experiences with other companies   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress (Waltham, MA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds, Two Phone and one on-site.
    Phone interview was mainly behavioral questions. Where as on-site interview was purely technical mostly related to Database, Scripting, Linux. And also few questions were related to previous work experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

Hackathon with time consuming and very complex problems.
    Analytical round with puzzles and code tracing evaluating communication skills too.
    two Technical rounds varying difficulty.
    first with normal logical problems which use your logical code tracing skills
    a good example would be ninary conversion
    second with complex problems like those in coding challenge websites and blogs.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview were mostly based on algorithms. They asked to code. They asked standard algorithms and one puzzle also. Since the position was for software developer intern, the level of interview was not too tough

Interview Questions

• They asked algorithms on arrays, stack, trees, linked list   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in November 2011.

Interview

I have joined as an intern. there were C and Java Question papers for written test. I have taken C paper. Apart from this there were aptitude question paper too. If it is cleared then only one to one interview will be there. I cleared it and interview also on C. I have cleared that too and jot job as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Questions on structures and unions and few programs on these concepts   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in May 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. First one is telephone : Asked all java related stuff like how hashmap works, single ton design pattern and camel banana puzzle. Followed by face to interview

Interview Questions

• Find word in 2 dimensional array in all directions. Find duplicate characters in a sentence.
      Asked all java related stuff like how hashmap works, single ton design pattern and camel banana puzzle. Followed by face to interview   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Chelmsford, MA (US)).

Interview

Got contact directly by HR, phone screen, meeting type interview, another interview with managers, and week after I got offer

Interview Questions

• Lost of open questions directly related to technical skills and enterprise support customer relationship and behavior.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got offer along with sign up bonus. They were able, by the time, to accept a counter offer. They are flexible if possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in March 2013.

Interview

They mainly focus on you technology and algorithm skill, I have appeared for java developer(Hyderabad) They asked question mostly from collection, Threading.

Interview Questions

• You have t give a code and debugging test which us unexpected, so please be prepared for it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress (Mumbai) in May 2009.

Interview

The process was good with 3 rounds of interviews with 2 technical and 1 HR.
    Good technical questions are asked.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Progress (Mumbai) in February 2011.

Interview

1st Step : Written communication and skill checklist with knowledge ratings.
    2nd Step: Technical Interview 1 skills and knowledge of job role.
    3rd Step: Technical Interview process 2.
    4th Step: Personal round and HR interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain diffrence between all types of Database relational joins,
      Also tell me what are indexes, sequences when are they used   1 Answer
    • Exlain synchronization, thread pooling, serialization why it is used.?
      Why use static classes and methods significance?
      Why do we have something called absract classes and interface differentiate?
      Reflection in java?
      Object passing?
      switch case does it support strings if yes which JDK version?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is company managers are very stingy do not be afraid to demand your desire and be street smart in enlisting the goals and job role as a part of the negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in August 2011.

Interview

The written test consisted of java multiple questions and java programs. In interview i was asked to solve 2 puzzles.

Interview Questions

• They asked me Puzzle, it was a tough one   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.