Progress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Progress Interview Questions

Interviews at Progress

2.8

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Interview

I had a 30-minute phone call and a 1.5-hour face-to-face meeting - it was very easy to choose a suitable timeslot straightaway through their system. The interviewers were very friendly and honest. However, they were slow in their email communication and in giving feedback - I was told I will receive such in 3 days but did so in around 2 weeks, without warning. I received a generic application rejection email following the face-to-face interview - I asked them for additional feedback but have not received any reply at all for 3 weeks now. This makes a rather negative impression and not very positive candidate experience, especially since I was applying for a TA role and they seemed very proud that about focusing on good candidate experience.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, initial screening done by HR recruiter and no communication for a week or so after that.
    The same recruiter called again to schedule telephonic interview with recruiting manager.
    In the interview, manager asked about experience on DevOps tools, expertise and current projects. No technical was asked.
    No response after that, If not feedback, atleast they can send a note with rejection.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

Very professional and structured interviews, quick response from the team and good feedback, I was interviewed by 3 people, Senior HR, Junior HR and the Hiring Manager for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself,

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time,   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from HR for phone interview. We scheduled out meeting and had very short phone call. The salary was not in my range and was way below.

Interview Questions

• HR asked him Pre-Interview questions like US Citizen, Work Schedule, and Salary.   1 Answer

Lead Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

Six levels of process - Telephonic, In-person interview, written test, technical panel interview, HR round (salary negotiation) and background check after being hired.
    The interviewer showed up with a delay of 2 hours and had hardly any questions to ask. There was some ice-breaking and I was given a written test. The technical interview panel also had no work related questions so I ended up asking them questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your job expectations in Progress   1 Answer

Senior Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

It was just face to face round of discussion with the concerned line manager. He asked me several questions related to Administration/Facilities and he also asked me some situation based questions related to fire and safety services.

Interview Questions

• About my past experiences with other companies   1 Answer

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2019.

Interview

First a phone call with an HR, then an interview with a member of the team and an HR.
    The interviewing process is led great by the HR in my opinion. However they were not convinced I am a great fit for their team, so unfortunately we parted our way after this second interview.

Interview Questions

• It was hard for me to answer question that needed me to recall details from the internal meetings of my previous team I worked with.   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

After I submitted my application online I was invited to a phone interview and then 1:1 interview with an HR and design team member/lead. The interview was friendly and easygoing. After that, I was asked to complete a design test. Shortly after that, I was informed that they've chosen somebody else.

Interview Questions

• What is a project you worked on you are most proud of?
      What motivates you?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was fairly relaxed. generic questions and then the odd curve ball thrown in to keep you on your toes. making sure you had doe your homework regarding the company and that you had an interest.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress in October 2018.

Interview

I didn't go through the whole process. Had 1 phone screening with the recruiter and one phone interview with the Hiring Manager. It was a great experience, they were both very professional and made me feel comfortable during our conversation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.