Progress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

It was just face to face round of discussion with the concerned line manager. He asked me several questions related to Administration/Facilities and he also asked me some situation based questions related to fire and safety services.

Interview Questions

• About my past experiences with other companies   1 Answer

Lead Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

Six levels of process - Telephonic, In-person interview, written test, technical panel interview, HR round (salary negotiation) and background check after being hired.
    The interviewer showed up with a delay of 2 hours and had hardly any questions to ask. There was some ice-breaking and I was given a written test. The technical interview panel also had no work related questions so I ended up asking them questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your job expectations in Progress   1 Answer

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2019.

Interview

First a phone call with an HR, then an interview with a member of the team and an HR.
    The interviewing process is led great by the HR in my opinion. However they were not convinced I am a great fit for their team, so unfortunately we parted our way after this second interview.

Interview Questions

• It was hard for me to answer question that needed me to recall details from the internal meetings of my previous team I worked with.   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

After I submitted my application online I was invited to a phone interview and then 1:1 interview with an HR and design team member/lead. The interview was friendly and easygoing. After that, I was asked to complete a design test. Shortly after that, I was informed that they've chosen somebody else.

Interview Questions

• What is a project you worked on you are most proud of?
      What motivates you?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was fairly relaxed. generic questions and then the odd curve ball thrown in to keep you on your toes. making sure you had doe your homework regarding the company and that you had an interest.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress in October 2018.

Interview

I didn't go through the whole process. Had 1 phone screening with the recruiter and one phone interview with the Hiring Manager. It was a great experience, they were both very professional and made me feel comfortable during our conversation.

Information Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progress in August 2018.

Interview

I submitted an online application, was contacted via email by a HR person about a week later, had a short phone screen with the HR person shortly afterwards, then a phone interview with several hiring managers the next week.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Instructional Design and Technical Writing?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progress (Bracknell, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I got this interview through Reed - one of their recruitment partners.
    Within a couple of days after saying I'd like to speak with them an interview was arranged.
    Very straight forward - was offered the job there and then.

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite movie   1 Answer

Software Engineering (Technical) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Bedford, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of an informal phone screen and then an onsite. The onsite was an hour-long, with mostly behavioral and one technical portion. For the technical portion, I was given the option of one 10 minute whiteboard coding problem or several smaller, more generic CS questions. I chose the latter path.

Interview Questions

• Mostly stuff related to NodeJS (they will ask you things related to what you will be working on)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Progress (Worcester, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Speedy but somewhat Awkward. Interview Arranger and Telephone Interviewer both seemed a bit flustered but I would chalk that up to new interviewer jitters. Honestly they seemed more nervous than I was. The screener was, however, very refreshingly concerned with my experience at the company and seemed focused on making sure that I fulfilled my own desires. As someone looking for Robotics Work, software is not my first choice but I am looking to build up my resume and portfolio to achieve that later, a fact which he seemed quite happy with. Overall I appreciated his candor and honesty, and I was offered a face to face at the end of the call.

Interview Questions

• What experience with C do you have? What is your preferred language?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.