Progress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Progress Interview Questions

Interviews at Progress

2.8

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress in October 2018.

Interview

I didn't go through the whole process. Had 1 phone screening with the recruiter and one phone interview with the Hiring Manager. It was a great experience, they were both very professional and made me feel comfortable during our conversation.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Progress (Bedford, MA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

It was very slow and they never managed your expectations about the process...when they told me I was not the right fit they were pretty rude about the reason they didn't want me..poor taste

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Miami, FL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview Progress was very straight forward, well conducted and fast. Very professional and skills/ position needs focused.Expectations were established from the start, very clear; with a very well explanation about career plans and routes to grow professionally within the organization.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had three interviews (two by phone and one in person). I also had a chance to speak with peers, which helped me feel comfortable about joining the company. The hiring manager also assured me that they don't cap earnings and want their people to do well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience selling technology to large enterprise?   1 Answer

26 Jan 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review. Yes, we often have candidates meet with their peers in order to gain a better understanding of what it would be like to work in the role and to learn more about the culture.

Information Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progress in August 2018.

Interview

I submitted an online application, was contacted via email by a HR person about a week later, had a short phone screen with the HR person shortly afterwards, then a phone interview with several hiring managers the next week.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Instructional Design and Technical Writing?   Answer Question

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Bedford, MA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in-person interview. The phone interviews I felt were more important in the screening process. by the time I got to the in-person interview it was very informal and I felt they had already decided that they would hire me. Everyone was friendly and casual and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Department Manager (no longer with company) asked me brain-teaser questions, which was new and interesting. Otherwise standard interview questions, they were very interested in hearing me sell myself for the position, but in a way that made me feel confident.   1 Answer

26 Jan 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed the interview process and appreciated the questions that were asked. Welcome to the team!

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

I had 4 rounds of interview starting from pre-screening till salary negotiation by the hiring manager. The process was bit slow as the interviewing persons were very busy with their schedules. I understood it once I got into the team.

Interview Questions

• Everything they asked were practical questions in lay man terms. I would not the interview was very difficult, but you need real experience to answer it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are pretty reasonable and meet the industry standards

Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Progress (Bedford, MA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, Then they jerked me around for 3 months telling me I was a finalist, then disappearing, then asking for references, then disappearing. While they were telling me I was a finalist they hired someone else and then called me TWICE to tell me they weren't hiring me. Horrible experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked to see my portfolio about my strategic process. Asked about current work experience and how it would apply to this role.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Bedford, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was odd. I had one telephonic interview with hiring manager and then she called me in house interview with 4 of the team members. The questions asked by the team members were not even technical more process oriented. Whether I could work in agile team , how do I find scrum methodology etc. Now these questions were pretty straightforward. All the interactions were friendly and went well.However even after 1 month of interview process the HR did not bother to inform me the status of my application, which is kind of weird!

Interview Questions

Progress Response

7 Nov 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review. We are surprised to hear that you did not receive a concluding response to your interview process. We will always call or send an email to each candidate that not only... More

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

3 hours interview, ask very basic questions about java and database and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think their product can compete against those free products?Why do you think clients are willing to buy it?   Answer Question