Progress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Progress Interview Questions

Interviews at Progress

2.8

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Progress (Lowell, MA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was 2 rounds Interview.
    First round was a phone conversation, they basically select you in this round.
    They check whether your skills and experience meet their current openings.
    Second round was onsite.
    Lots of discussion with different stake holders of the team.

Software Engineering (Technical) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Bedford, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of an informal phone screen and then an onsite. The onsite was an hour-long, with mostly behavioral and one technical portion. For the technical portion, I was given the option of one 10 minute whiteboard coding problem or several smaller, more generic CS questions. I chose the latter path.

Interview Questions

• Mostly stuff related to NodeJS (they will ask you things related to what you will be working on)   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from HR for phone interview. We scheduled out meeting and had very short phone call. The salary was not in my range and was way below.

Interview Questions

• HR asked him Pre-Interview questions like US Citizen, Work Schedule, and Salary.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in August 2011.

Interview

The written test consisted of java multiple questions and java programs. In interview i was asked to solve 2 puzzles.

Interview Questions

• They asked me Puzzle, it was a tough one   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in March 2013.

Interview

They mainly focus on you technology and algorithm skill, I have appeared for java developer(Hyderabad) They asked question mostly from collection, Threading.

Interview Questions

• You have t give a code and debugging test which us unexpected, so please be prepared for it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Progress (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2012.

Interview

I am a student and practcing on c#. I would like to do best for the org. where i'll join.

Interview Questions

• How to creat tab on desktop form apllication?   1 Answer
    • How to use trigger?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in May 2010.

Interview

Programming round followed by a technical, manager and hr round.

Interview Questions

• How to find the starting point of a loop in a circular linked list   Answer Question

Negotiation

not flexible at all.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview were mostly based on algorithms. They asked to code. They asked standard algorithms and one puzzle also. Since the position was for software developer intern, the level of interview was not too tough

Interview Questions

• They asked algorithms on arrays, stack, trees, linked list   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

Got in touch fast, interview questions were irrelevant and not corresponding to the position. Don't really care about personal experience and expertise if it's different than the hiring team's personal way of approaching tasks. Too long and not structured.

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

First round is Telephonic..Very basic questions on Testing..Offered flight tickets for F2F rounds..2nd round taken by Architect(12+years) , i was asked more on Java and some Manual concepts and 3rd taken by Manager..asked only on Java..

They are looking more on JAVA than selenium.(no questions on selenium)

Interview Questions

• Write a method which has to take char array as input and reverse those in body return the same char array...   Answer Question