Progress Software Engineer II Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 90 interviews

In Person33%
3.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Round 1 - F2F Round 2 - Online coding Round 3 - Onsite Interview Round 4 - Manager Round Questions are based on DS and Ruby Should have strong knowledge in Data structure and algorithms

Interview Questions
  • Deep questions regarding ruby and on previous work experience
    Answer Question

Progress

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Progress

Interview

First round is Telephonic..Very basic questions on Testing..Offered flight tickets for F2F rounds..2nd round taken by Architect(12+years) , i was asked more on Java and some Manual concepts and 3rd taken by Manager..asked only on Java.. They are looking more on JAVA than selenium.(no questions on selenium)

Interview Questions
  • Write a method which has to take char array as input and reverse those in body return the same char array...

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Progress (Mumbai) in Feb 2011

Interview

1st Step : Written communication and skill checklist with knowledge ratings. 2nd Step: Technical Interview 1 skills and knowledge of job role. 3rd Step: Technical Interview process 2. 4th Step: Personal round and HR interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Explain diffrence between all types of Database relational joins, Also tell me what are indexes, sequences when are they used
  • Exlain synchronization, thread pooling, serialization why it is used.? Why use static classes and methods significance? Why do we have something called absract classes and interface differentiate? Reflection in java? Object passing? switch case does it support strings if yes which JDK version?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress (Mumbai) in May 2009

Interview

The process was good with 3 rounds of interviews with 2 technical and 1 HR. Good technical questions are asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed