Progressive Infotech Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Progressive Infotech

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Progressive Infotech in May 2021

Interview

Technical round through video call & then HR round also through video call, in the same call got confirmation that I got selected for the same then they guided for the documentation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What is docker? How to deploy an application through Kubernetes?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Progressive Infotech (Noida) in Jan 2020

Interview

There were total 4 rounds ..I got shortlisted through amcat..then I gave 1.Technical interview and 2.hr interview 3. office round(total 2 rounds were there)..I hope this is helpful...thank you for reading

Interview Questions
  • C , Java (basic questions and programming like palindrome no etc)... questions from project ,training and certificate

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

7h

works at

Wipro

Need some career advice . Y.O.E -1 CTC-7 LPA I have been working as tester both manual and automatic for last 1 year. I am hating it. Client gave opportunity to become developer but manager refused to let me go unless I spend 18 months in current role. I want to become developer and reach above 20LPA asap. I am moderately good in DSA, learning Spring and Microservice. I am not getting any calls because of 90 days notice period and testing background. How do I get out of this black hole?

22 Comments

Tech India

80.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Progressive Infotech~390216
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Infotech (Noida)

Interview

HR round -> Tecchnical round_> Technical round with team lead. You should have the knowledge about clouud and different providers present in the market. They judge you on the basis of your communication and knowledge of your degree.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Infotech (Noida) in Dec 2019

Interview

Quite Inspiring process. Very Innovative and helpful. I was very much impressed by the interview process. Interviewe was a very calm person. Interview took place in stages. 4 stages actually

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Progressive Infotech (Noida)

Interview

Interview process is lengthy here it took around 2 weeks for final decision. Technical Round, Hr round, Aptitude test, group Discussion.. Although technical round was very interesting, after confirmation got offer letter after 3 weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Infotech (Noida) in Nov 2019

Interview

Aptitude + Technical Paper and several face to face interviews and be confident. They want a confident candidate with average skills not a shy one with excellent skills. A shy guy cannot showoff his skills.

Interview Questions
  • Why testing and not developing?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Progressive Infotech (Noida)

Interview

I got the interview letter through AMCAT and it takes the whole day .Interview was quite good and was expecting to get selected but got no response.The HR and Interviewer was friendly and was trying to make everyone comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Infotech (Noida) in Dec 2018

Interview

the interview was held at the progressive infotech office,there were two rounds, one with a sales manager, and the other with the CEO. It went on for only 2 hrs. one was interview, and next to that was HR interview

Interview Questions
  • interview questions were quiet simple,they asked questions about your reading habits,what are sales

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Infotech (New Delhi) in Aug 2018

Interview

Direct client side, interview with technical ,manager , Hr,Asked about previous experience, What is the Trunk ,Avaya Direct client side, interview with technical ,manager , Hr,Asked about previous experience, What is the Trunk ,Avaya

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Progressive Infotech (Noida) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview process was consisted of 4-5 set of interviews combined with Group Discussion. Firstly they conducted an HR interview, then basic technical, followed by 3 rounds of GD followed by a deep technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself that is not there in your resume.
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews

Progressive Infotech Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Progressive Infotech as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.76 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Software Engineer Trainee rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cloud Engineer and Service Delivery Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Progressive Infotech takes an average of 4 days when considering 48 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Desktop Support Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 7 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Progressive Infotech according to 48 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 17.82%