Prompt Softech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Prompt Softech

2.9

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prompt Softech (Ahmedabad) in March 2018.

Interview

1 telephonic interview [technical]
    2 Skype Interview [technical]
    3 HR interview formal discussion
    4 F2F interview with Director

telephonic interview difficulty was average and then discussion with HR was formal like family background ,previous experience etc.

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prompt Softech (Ahmedabad) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview process was hard. I really enjoyed to face interview. Interview questions were relevant to my position and curriculum. Human resource representative was also helpful and interactive. I got satisfactory answers to my queries from Human resource representative.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals?   1 Answer
    • What are my strengths and weakness?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prompt Softech (Ahmedabad) in January 2018.

Interview

I had applied for the role of Business Analyst and after applying, the application was processed within 3 days. I had total 3 rounds: 1st was short telephonic round then a video conference call and then lastly face-to-face at the company premises.

Interview Questions

• How confident you're for the role of Business Analyst considering that you were a full-time programmer before?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prompt Softech (Ahmedabad) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a very fluent process. Once I applied for the job, I got the call from one of the recruiters from the company..

There were Four levels of interview:
    1.First Technical Round Telephonic,
    2.Two Technical Round Personal,
    3.Final HR Round
    4.offer Letter

Interview Questions

• OOPS Related Questions,
      Multi Threading and delegate related question,
      Custom Control Related Questions,
      Database Related Questions like joins,sub query.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prompt Softech (Ahmedabad) in December 2017.

Interview

It was easy interview process-1. HR ->Technical->Management (MD),
    After all rounds they offered at a time and i have accepted offer after understanding all terms and conditions of company.
    So Overall it's easy and straight process.

Interview Questions

• Describe any one project your roles and responsibility ?   1 Answer

.NET Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prompt Softech.

Interview

HR - general discussion and then call to Interviewer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prompt Softech (Ahmedabad) in March 2016.

Interview

the environment was comfortable while interview. There were 3 interview rounds and all were full of knowledgeable questions .Interaction with HR was very good .When i left the interview room i was calm and happy .

Interview Questions

• Skill knowledge regarding accounting softwares.   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prompt Softech (Ahmedabad) in February 2015.

Interview

HR tell lies and say company is old and show big picture. i told to get 1 leave every month but my manager reject inteionally bcz he had to work and he cant bcz he lazy.

Negotiation

good

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prompt Softech.

Interview

2 technical rounds.First round was concentrated on technical abilities.Second round was focused on my work history like how was the deployment process,how did i manage if something went wrong on client side,what is my goal for the future,

Interview Questions

• pseudo code for to display even if number of 1s in a binary representation of a number are even   Answer Question

Embedded Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prompt Softech.

Interview

Slow process since they recruit via some consultancy so any-day middle man involvement delays the process and the company people won't contact you for any reason you need to keep following with the agency only all the time that too the agency people dont receive calls or reply to mails.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.