Providence Health & Services Contract Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Providence Health & Services Contract Administrator Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

I am a current employee looking for a different direction, I completed a Video interview do not know if this will proceed to the next level yet as I don't know how long the process takes

Interview Questions

• 1. What motivates you?   2 Answers
  • What do you know about Providence?   1 Answer
  • Describe a difficult situation with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Providence Health & Services

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with Talent Acquisition (HR), phone screen with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager. The Sr Recruiter I spoke with on the phone was straight forward and friendly, asking questions about my experience related to the job requirements, what I was looking for in my next employment, and salary discussions. The hiring manager left all salary discussions with HR. The phone screen with the hiring manager was friendly and professional, while very focused on skills and experience with a bit of questions about the mission of the organization. The in person interview focused on my organizational fit and desire to succeed and grow within the organization.

Interview Questions

• What of the five missions of the organization resonates most with you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This organization is very focused on team equity in their salaries; in making sure that the people who are doing the same job in the same team are getting paid the same or very close to the same. This also means that when I gave a salary range a bit lower than what the team was making, they didn't extend an offer at that lower rate but at a rate that was commiserate with the position and team. It also can lead to less wiggle-room for negotiating higher than what they offer, but they are courteous and pleasant throughout the whole process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.