Providence Health & Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Providence Health & Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Providence Health & Services

2.8

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

Quicker and easier than expected. Applied online and had an interview set up within a few hours. The online application was fairly easy and pulled most of my information for me from my resume.

Data Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I had an hour phone interview with the team. They talked about Moda's mission and operations and asked me basic questions about my qualifications and some hypothetical situations. They also sent me a SQL test to be completed on my own time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you made a mistake in an analytics project and what you did to address it   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services in April 2020.

Interview

There were about 6 to 7 questions total. A lot of behavioral/tell me a time when questions, so be sure to have specific examples ready. The questions were more difficult compared to other hospitals I have interviewed at for a CNA 2 position.

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

Overall very friendly but be prepared for a large panel- about 10-15 people interviewing you! There was also a video interview that you need to do after submitting your application.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

Easy but took some time, definitely has a waiting process to it. But overall very easy. Nice people when I was interviewed, nothing bad to say at all about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here?   1 Answer

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Beaverton, OR (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

There was an online application, a video interview, an in person panel interview, then an interview with a Director. It took 4 weeks for them to contact me for an in person interview after submitting the application and video interview online.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you disagreed with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Video interview was very challenging. Then I had a 3-person panel interview, then a small group interview. Although the process is nerve wracking, it was also professional. I felt I was treated well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult work relationship. Why do you want to leave your current situation. What parts of the job description would you find the most challenging.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Interview

Received an invite for a video interview immediately after applying - got a call to an in person interview a few weeks later. I will be applying to all units at the same time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Administrative Assistant - position located in Milwaukie hospital.

Two days after submission of the application, I have received generic message to do on-demand video interview. There has not been deadline set up, but reminder has been sent day later. After submitting on-demand video, confirmation on submission has been received by email as all previous communication was done. Few days later, application status through email has been sent.

Interview Questions

• There has been 11 interview questions (some had sub-questions or required examples of work situation). Some of them are:
      What you know about Providence and why you are interested in our organization. How do you relate to our mission? What is it about this position that appeals to you? How does your background align with this position? How you handle conflict; how you prioritize work; are you a team member or individual; give example of customer service, etc. Pay expectations - dollar amount only.
      Pretty straight forward and usual generic questions.   Answer Question

Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

The first step of the interview process required an OnDemand video interview where candidate is required to answer specific questions through their computer web cam. The next step is a phone interview with the hiring manager and an in-person interview is scheduled if chosen to proceed to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Give specific examples of a time that you provided excellence in your work or service.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.