Providence Health & Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

I am a current employee looking for a different direction, I completed a Video interview do not know if this will proceed to the next level yet as I don't know how long the process takes

Interview Questions

• 1. What motivates you?   2 Answers
    • What do you know about Providence?   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult situation with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with Talent Acquisition (HR), phone screen with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager. The Sr Recruiter I spoke with on the phone was straight forward and friendly, asking questions about my experience related to the job requirements, what I was looking for in my next employment, and salary discussions. The hiring manager left all salary discussions with HR. The phone screen with the hiring manager was friendly and professional, while very focused on skills and experience with a bit of questions about the mission of the organization. The in person interview focused on my organizational fit and desire to succeed and grow within the organization.

Interview Questions

• What of the five missions of the organization resonates most with you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This organization is very focused on team equity in their salaries; in making sure that the people who are doing the same job in the same team are getting paid the same or very close to the same. This also means that when I gave a salary range a bit lower than what the team was making, they didn't extend an offer at that lower rate but at a rate that was commiserate with the position and team. It also can lead to less wiggle-room for negotiating higher than what they offer, but they are courteous and pleasant throughout the whole process.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colville, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Colville, WA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very good, they listen and asked pertinent questions. They were also accepting of questions and very frank about the work being done at the facility and what roll you would be needed for and fulfilling.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes our office becomes very busy with multiple departments depending on us doing our job properly, how would you be able to handle a mistake during a busy period in the day?   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Its a very long and lengthy hiring process and orientation is 2 days long for 8 hours each. Then you had to sit in class for about 3 days to learn the computer system. After that you have about 3 weeks of training in clinic.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Panel of 5 people, each taking turns asking questions . After you accept their offer, the ore hire process is the most time consuming. So be prepared for that.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a mistake you made at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services in September 2015.

Interview

Had two interviews with Providence. First one was fairly easy with basic questions such as goals, experience, and availability. Second one was just to reiterate my availability and willing to work any shift plus weekends. Hiring process: Background check, drug test, fill out forms on your portal, meet with HR to complete additional forms and then orientation.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals?   1 Answer
    • Do you have an open availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

The process included 3 interviews. One with HR person regarding my interest in the irganization. One phone interview with 2 members of the department and then an in person interview. The in person interview had 4 people asking a set list of questions. Each person took turns asking questions and I was given time to ask any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Which of the companies core values do you resonate with?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

<30 minutes interview, questions not terribly challenging. Hiring process great from HR communication to pre-boarding. Interview was conducted one-on-one onsite, but also available remotely. Heard back the next day re: job offer.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied and received a phone call to schedule an interview a week later. I met with the manager of the physical therapy department 1:1. We discussed my qualifications and experience. He gave me a tour of the floor and showed me the therapists' schedules/what our rotations would be like. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. An open, low-pressured environment.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after online application. Set up face to face. Interview failed to accurately describe the job. Offered the job a day later. The interview was typical with the company generated questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you didn’t get along and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.