Cover image for Pure Storage

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Pure Storage Interview Questions

Updated 23 Mar 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 570 of over 570 interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Pure Storage

Application

I interviewed at Pure Storage

Interview

A series of rounds with the team with a final pitch to who would be your manager. Manager was very judgemental, looked me up and down with preconceived notions. Not interested in petty HS drama from the get-go. Taking an offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • Give me your best pitch.
    Answer Question

Pure Storage

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Storage in Mar 2023

Interview

Had a screening call with this epitome of time wasters…first thing I was informed by the person conducting the screening was that it was going to only focus on the UK alone although the JD referenced Ireland too. The call was set for thirty minutes yet she spent over an hour and almost immediately followed up with email making further enquiries. She then finished by advising to keep an eye for an email inviting me fig the next stage. However after a week I had nothing and reached out to her. She then claimed I should have received an email several days earlier to state that my application is not being progressed; citing that I had minimal experience in sales…which is irrelevant because HR processes DOES NOT change despite the sector or field of business…it applies all across board which suggests she does not understand how HR truly works. No big loss…they’re obviously closed minded and considering what their current and past staff review on here…it seems it’s a bullet well dodged for me.

Interview Questions
  • Standard but wasted my time given the fact of their poor excuse why my application was not progressed. They did me a favour
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Got a burning question about Pure Storage? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pure Storage employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question

Pure Storage

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pure Storage

Interview

1 OA, 4 technical interview. The interview was very clear and professional. The interviewers were very nice and helpful and provided feedback. Nice culture, but the bar is set on high.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pure Storage

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Storage

Interview

5 steps avec différents interlocuteurs qui représentent ton équipe étendue . Tout en visio Assez long (un mois). Les questions n’étaient pas dures, il est très important d’avoir déjà fait du closing et de la vente indirecte pour espérer être pris

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pure Storage

Application

I interviewed at Pure Storage

Interview

Went through university career fair, one Hackerrank interview and then two 2 hour tech interviews. Overall, not super difficult problems, probably about Leetcode Easy/Mediums. Final interview had a reverse interview where you can ask questions about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pure Storage

Application

I interviewed at Pure Storage

Interview

The technical interviews was well structured. They are basically challenging you in different topics what an engineer must have to know. It's a fair interview process, but you must have to take your time to prepare for them carefully. As for the recruiter talking, we might misunderstood each other and the role was open to more experienced candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Algorithms, Complexity, Data structures, Concurrency, Design patterns

Anonymous Employee in Prague

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Storage (Prague) in Feb 2023

Interview

I applied through a company's job portal. I interviewed online at Pure Storage (Prague) on 23 Feb 2023. The online assessment was not very easy, it was medium-level questions. The after call four technical sessions were planned. My technical interview was separated 2 parts, the first 2 rounds and then 2 rounds else. In the first interview, an interviewer asked to write an algo lowercasing all dirs and sub-dirs names. The second interviewer asked questions about parallel tasking. I am waiting for the next 2 rounds.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Prague

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pure Storage (Prague) in Feb 2023

Interview

I was been contacted on linkedin ,the company had been presented in all case Project and advantage and why pure . Then after that they are ask me an email and number phone . Next day one person had contacted me for make a meet for explain me all about company ‘s pure

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pure Storage (New York, NY)

Interview

5 rounds of 45 mins with different interviewers. It took about a month for have these rounds. The people were professional and asked questions relevant to the role. It seemed to go great and the recruiter said the team really liked me. Unfortunately, the team is struggling to make a decision (at least this is what the recruiter told me - they need more time). More than a month passed since the last round and I haven't heard either yes or no from the company. This is a frustrating experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Pure Storage

Application

I interviewed at Pure Storage

Interview

I am contacted by them and they said they will offer the role and there was no update after that point. I reached out to them couple of times but there was no reply and no reason why they wouldn't inform.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 570 Interviews

Pure Storage Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Pure Storage as 61.5% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.15 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Development Engineer and Test Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Pure Storage takes an average of 15.14 days when considering 13 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Member Of Technical Staff had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Pure Storage according to 13 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 41.18%