PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Oct 2017

2.8

373 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Ask some personal questions then standard PwC/big 4 questions. First interview was very casual and more of a conversation than actual interview. Prepare online and you will be fine. Interviewer was really nice and made it very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in September 2017.

Interview

I interned on campus for the first round interview. It was approximately 45 min and the interviewer let me ask if I have any questions for him, and then he stopped and ask me three behavioral questions about receiving criticism, giving out criticism, and leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when someone gives you a criticism, how'd you handle it ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Columbus, OH (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus online then received an email to schedule an interview the week after. Then had a 45 minute interview. The interviewer was extremely friendly and made the interview enjoyable.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Good interview. Nothing too difficult. Came to my campus and everything so it was super convenient. They were really friendly and not intimidating at all. The company seems like a really collaborative and fun environment to work in. The interviewers allowed me to ask all of the questions that I had so that was nice at least.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very straightforward. You will usually have an interview with a manager and a partner. Most of the questions are either personality based or about your experience (though they will usually not go line through line on the resume).

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working on group projects.
      Describe your knowledge of an audit.
      Talk about one of your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was great! They made me super comfortable, it was like a conversation. No hard questions were asked - it was pretty easy. The interview was solely behavioral, no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was super hard or unexpected   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and made the whole interview feel like a conversation. There was a pre-interview dinner that was scheduled to make people less nervous and it worked. All of the PwC staff were nice and listend attentively

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. From the moment I stepped in, the staff was very nice and listened attentively to questions or simple conversations. When I met my interviewer, she was very nice and told me how the process would go. The interview itself felt like a conversation, although I was nervous, I could tell the interviewer wasn't trying to intimidate me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Got the interview through an application on my school's website, was contacted a week or two later. Recruiter set up interview calls and was the main communicator throughout the process. 2 Interviews (2 rounds), both virtual on Google hangout.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, mostly wanting to get to know you and why you are interested. One surprising one about technology and how it affects you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back, kinda like having a conversation with someone you just met. The interviewer was not from HR and it was his first time interviewing people. He only asked two questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult team member.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.