PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PwC Internship Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jan 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Interview

One 30 minutes interview. Went through my resume and answered my questions. The part about my experience actually ended very quickly and the main part of the interview was me asking questions and she answered them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any question for me?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy. PwC tried to make me feel as relaxed as possible. Interview was very short and it feels more like a conversation between us. The interviewer just went over my resume and ask questions based on my activities.

Interview Questions

• How was your experience with your firs internship like?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First the at-school interview for the leadership program, then another interview at the leadership program. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about your resume. Mostly very conversational. You tell them about your story, and they ask you challenging questions from there.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Went to my school's accounting night and talked to PwC alumni and associates of my school. Gave my resume to the HR person that night and I also applied online through my school's job/internship website. About a week later I got an email stating that I was invited to a pre-interview dinner and then an on-campus interview the day after the dinner. The pre-interview dinner is completely optional (and also paid for. Free food, YAY!) however everyone who is invited should attend it. it helped me ALOT and made me become much more comfortable the day of my interview. After the dinner, the next day I had a 1 on 1 interview with a tax partner who was an alumni of my school. The interview was mainly behavioral for the first half and then conversational the rest. Overall it was easy. About 3 weeks later I got a call back for a 2nd interview. The 2nd interview consisted of a 30 minute meet and greet and three 1 on 1 interviews with a partner, director, and manager at the PwC site location. All of the interviews were behavioral as well and then utlimatley led to the rest of the interview being conversation. I received a call back for an offer about 4 hours after my interview. My advice? Know your resume like it's your life. Pull out examples from past experiences, and also use STAR techniques to create stories to answer the behavioral questions! Also, smile, dress well and be confident! PwC's 2nd interview are also there to determine whether or not if you fit their culture. Be prepared to ask LOTS of questions because literally, half of time in each interview they asked me questions and then the other half I had to ask them. Just pray that they talk for a long time!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to change your communication to let others understand you   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had a difficult member, and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

On campus interview first, very conversational. Was then invited to the office for my second and final interview. Had 3 30 minute interviews with either partners or senior managers. All vet conversational, was never asked any traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Internship Interview

Interview

Your first have to directly apply for the program. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to hear bak from them to determine whether you have gotten the first round of interviews. Normally this is a one-to-one. It normally takes place in your college's career center. The second round is at the PWC offices and may be with multiple people at once

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Office where there were alumni from my university where much more receptive to me, and vice versa. If you're not from one of their "core" schools then you can forget it.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked many questions about my resume, but the most unexpected was just about me. He asked, "what do you like to do?" which is a very simple question but it caught me off guard. I would just try to be personal and not so serious and rigid.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Was selected through on-campus recruiting. PwC had a formal dinner the day before the interview where you could ask questions to current employees. Very professional. Had the interview the next day with the same person i spoke to the night before. Went very well. Never got a yes or no answer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through my university and received documents to be filled out online two weeks later. I was then called for an initial phone screen one week after that. The questions were pretty general like when will I have completed 150 credits and if I plan to pursue a CPA license. A week later I scheduled a phone interviewed that lasted about thirty minutes.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

First went through on campus recruiting. Met with a manager from PWC and was very conversational interview. Asked about teamwork examples (bad team players, how you handled situation, etc). Received a call for a second round interview about 4-5 days afterwards. The super day kept being pushed back because they wanted all the candidates to be in the office at the same time. Was pushed back about 3 weeks to late November.
    Superday started with breakfast, a HR manager presentation and then a panel with 2 young associates. Make sure to ask a question ( I asked about opportunities for international travel). Next I had 3 consecutive interviews starting with the manager, then director and lastly managing director. The manager asked the most technical questions ( Why Pwc, why tax, how do you manage time, work late + manage course load, team work, etc). The director was very laid-back and talked about the social aspect, sports teams that PWC can offer. Maybe asked 1 question off my resume regarding previous internship. Lastly was the managing director. Asked several questions about why accounting, why my school and why tax. Make sure to speak about at least one relevant accounting issue related to your position with the partner. This will set you apart from other candidates and the partners will love it that you did some outside research. Overall process was simple. Interviewed wendesday and heard back Monday for an offer in NYC office.

Interview Questions

• Why accounting? Why Tax? Why Pwc? Give examples of how you managed extensive course load/job/ school at once.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.