PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at PwC

9,949 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Interview

Interview

The virtual interview was really nice. They set you up with a buddy to chat with before your interview begins, then you have two 30 minute interviews. There are some behavioral questions, but it was mainly conversational.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The first person I met with was for a standard behavioral interview where we went over my resume. My next one was a case interview where I was given ~30 minutes to process the case and give my recommendations.

Interview Questions

• Given case details, which three things would you prioritize and why?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

3 rounds of interview with the specific examples from the previous job experience. First round with Manager, second round with Director and third round with Partner. Friendly, positive and professional interviews. The interview with partner is less technical and more social.

Interview Questions

• Share the examples of the pricing management activities and analytics from you current job   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Interview

A lot of online tests, tell me about yourself, etc. Online test includes verbal, math, and logic. Verbal was pretty difficult cause many government statement were there and it was hard to understand.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Slow process, took months and ended up placing in me in a different field than my application. HR was good about responding to emails but again, still took months and ended up having to turn down other offers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I first had an in-person interview with a manager and then a virtual interview with a partner. They were both purely behavioral interviews and they went fairly easily. Both interviews were not very structured and were more like a conversation than an interview. There was even a lot of small talk about my interests and hobbies.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview process has moved completely online now, so there are multiple rounds of interviews via video call. From what I know now, you have one video call with the college recruiter, one with a director or manager in your service line and region of choice and then the final round of interview is with a partner.

Ethics and Compliance – E&C Audits & Monitoring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PwC (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

I had my resume sent by a staffing agency in mid-December, and interviewed in January. I was told there were five open temp positions. Before the interview, there was a written question. There were two interviews. One with a male and one with a female. The male interviewer was quiet and explained the company to me and asked me some questions about my background. The female interviewer was arrogant and interrupted me when I was answering. Then she said to me, "Any questions?" She got annoyed when I asked her if they were interviewing me for the same job. She said no, but I was never told about two different jobs. How could I not have questions if it's a different job than the other one? There was also another written question after the interview. The parking was expensive. I paid $25 to park. The staffing agency told me the next day that I didn't get selected.

Audit Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions but the majority of it was a normal conversation. All they care about is your ability to hold a conversation - business is built on relationships after all!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Phone screen and two in person interviews. The only challenge was with scheduling. It was pretty typical as far as interviews have gone. I was an employee referral so I felt relatively prepared.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.