PwC Start Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PwC Start Internship Interview Questions

2.5

Start Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied on university job site and got called in for an interview. They had a pre-interview reception the night before the on-campus interview. Next morning, I had an interview with a partner from the Philadelphia office. It was more of a conversation than an interview. About 2 weeks later, they contacted me informing me of an in office visit in Philadelphia. The visit began with a orientation a little longer than an hour. Then we had 3 interviews with an associate, manager, and a partner. Then they took us out to lunch in a restaurant in Philadelphia.

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions, maybe because I prepared a decent amount. But the hardest question was why I chose to interview PwC.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Start Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Met recruiters at numerous on-campus functions. 2 interviews -- Campus and Office. Performance in campus interview led to office interview. Campus interview was easy; it was mostly behavioral questions and questions on my resume. Office visit was a bit overwhelming when I walked in and saw all the other people interviewing, but we were eventually split up after a panel discussion. Office interviews were also somewhat easy; the hardest part was the anxiety leading up to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Let me hear your elevator pitch.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Was offered that night. There was no negotiation phase for the internship.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.