QNet Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at QNet

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at QNet (Petaling Jaya)

Interview

Good process overall. Fairly straightforward and you are introduced to what might be your tasks of you get it and then asked some questions about the company itself. They contacted me a week later saying that i got the internship.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the compnay's CSR?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QNet (Bhubaneshwar) in Aug 2018

Interview

It's an opportunity which can be shared by ur frds and relatives. It can change lifes of ppl. It's not a job and not a quick rich scheme. It's a part of world's biggest industry called direct selling industry.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ready to learn before starting?
1 person found this interview helpful

QNet

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at QNet

Interview

will call you in cozy coffee shop. show you a exhagarreted Business Presentation with out telling you about the company and the scams and worthless products. Never tell you that hearing is going on Supreme court on lot of Fraudery and future uncertainty of operations of the company. The same company have cheated people earlier also in name of gold quest and Questnet and got banned.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Pune) in Jul 2017

Interview

First of all let me mention that this was not interview. My referral has asked me for some time to discuss over business my referral was doing. I said okay and went for discussion. After discussing I found that this is what I was looking for. Yes exactly the same. Here they work for themselves and not for any company. Your work will enhance your skills and income here whereas in companies you work for them and as compensation they provide you hike every year or sometimes bonuses/gems.

Interview Questions
  • Are you open to learn new things?
  • Would you be able to spend 15 hrs a week?
  • If you want to start your own traditional business you need to invest bulky amount but here you dont need to invest rather do expence in range of 2.5-8.5 lacs. How much would be fine for you?
  • How would you be able to manage that amount?
9 people found this interview helpful

QNet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QNet

Interview

painfull. They made you wait and wait and wait.... after face to face interview (with HR and Hiring Manager) they might call you again to arrange for another round of interview ( with HOD), then another round (with Chiefs), then another round (all the way to Director).

Interview Questions
  • Question from top management : Do you have a pet?

QNet

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at QNet

Interview

They test sales/marketing aptitude, your creativity, and out of the box ideas. They will give you products and you have to try and sell them. They meet in public areas/cafes and take out your inner potential. Please be expressive and show them what you can do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Mumbai)

Interview

It's multi level marketing fraudulent activities by QNET..Not required interview..But using tricks to call people on table..Brainwash them and take away money all you have to ask for refund process and way of marketing

Interview Questions
  • Only ask my investments capacity and short time to invest in Qnet
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QNet (Kuala Lumpur)

Interview

Friendly and smooth process. I had prior experience with social media so the I knew how to talk more about the job scope and it's requirements. Interview was probably to check communication skills as well as culture fit.

Interview Questions
  • How can you help build an grow their social media platforms across 5 countries?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Bangalore) in Jan 2017

Interview

simple to join just they teach how to cheat people.If you cheat you will get money. Guys never ever try to join this Bogus company.Qnet is big fraud. If Any one come and say join Qnet first give slap and then talk.

5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at QNet (Bangalore) in Oct 2016

Interview

Interview is just a trap. U need to come to a 3/5 star hotel to listen to this utterly waste business. They brain wash you well. Ask for money and your referral will make sure u end up loosing money.

Interview Questions
  • What made you chose a business? How much money can you invest?
1 person found this interview helpful