QNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

QNet Interview Questions

Updated 6 Mar 2018

2.3

Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QNet.

Interview

will call you in cozy coffee shop. show you a exhagarreted Business Presentation with out telling you about the company and the scams and worthless products. Never tell you that hearing is going on Supreme court on lot of Fraudery and future uncertainty of operations of the company. The same company have cheated people earlier also in name of gold quest and Questnet and got banned.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream in life?   1 Answer

Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Pune) in July 2017.

Interview

First of all let me mention that this was not interview. My referral has asked me for some time to discuss over business my referral was doing. I said okay and went for discussion. After discussing I found that this is what I was looking for. Yes exactly the same. Here they work for themselves and not for any company. Your work will enhance your skills and income here whereas in companies you work for them and as compensation they provide you hike every year or sometimes bonuses/gems.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to learn new things?   1 Answer
    • Would you be able to spend 15 hrs a week?   1 Answer
    • If you want to start your own traditional business you need to invest bulky amount but here you dont need to invest rather do expence in range of 2.5-8.5 lacs. How much would be fine for you?   1 Answer
    • How would you be able to manage that amount?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QNet.

Interview

painfull. They made you wait and wait and wait.... after face to face interview (with HR and Hiring Manager) they might call you again to arrange for another round of interview ( with HOD), then another round (with Chiefs), then another round (all the way to Director).

Interview Questions

• Question from top management : Do you have a pet?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QNet.

Interview

They test sales/marketing aptitude, your creativity, and out of the box ideas. They will give you products and you have to try and sell them. They meet in public areas/cafes and take out your inner potential. Please be expressive and show them what you can do

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Mumbai).

Interview

It's multi level marketing fraudulent activities by QNET..Not required interview..But using tricks to call people on table..Brainwash them and take away money all you have to ask for refund process and way of marketing

Interview Questions

• Only ask my investments capacity and short time to invest in Qnet   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QNet (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Friendly and smooth process. I had prior experience with social media so the I knew how to talk more about the job scope and it's requirements. Interview was probably to check communication skills as well as culture fit.

Interview Questions

• How can you help build an grow their social media platforms across 5 countries?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

simple to join just they teach how to cheat people.If you cheat you will get money. Guys never ever try to join this Bogus company.Qnet is big fraud. If Any one come and say join Qnet first give slap and then talk.

Independent Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QNet (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview is just a trap. U need to come to a 3/5 star hotel to listen to this utterly waste business. They brain wash you well. Ask for money and your referral will make sure u end up loosing money.

Interview Questions

• What made you chose a business? How much money can you invest?   Answer Question

Independent Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi).

Interview

Simple but compelling, understanding on business and willingness for a change. Makes you realize Where we stand and what we are doing. Ask how far we are ready to live without salary. What are you leaving behind for your children

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to learn, time to spend and money to invest   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not needed

Prosperity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

They called me up and asked few questions regarding my experience and reviews about the job profile and accordingly asked few questions which i answered accordingly and was selected on that behalf.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.