QNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

QNet Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QNet.

Interview

painfull. They made you wait and wait and wait.... after face to face interview (with HR and Hiring Manager) they might call you again to arrange for another round of interview ( with HOD), then another round (with Chiefs), then another round (all the way to Director).

Interview Questions

• Question from top management : Do you have a pet?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QNet.

Interview

They test sales/marketing aptitude, your creativity, and out of the box ideas. They will give you products and you have to try and sell them. They meet in public areas/cafes and take out your inner potential. Please be expressive and show them what you can do

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Mumbai).

Interview

It's multi level marketing fraudulent activities by QNET..Not required interview..But using tricks to call people on table..Brainwash them and take away money all you have to ask for refund process and way of marketing

Interview Questions

• Only ask my investments capacity and short time to invest in Qnet   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QNet (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Friendly and smooth process. I had prior experience with social media so the I knew how to talk more about the job scope and it's requirements. Interview was probably to check communication skills as well as culture fit.

Interview Questions

• How can you help build an grow their social media platforms across 5 countries?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QNet (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview is just a trap. U need to come to a 3/5 star hotel to listen to this utterly waste business. They brain wash you well. Ask for money and your referral will make sure u end up loosing money.

Interview Questions

• What made you chose a business? How much money can you invest?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi).

Interview

Simple but compelling, understanding on business and willingness for a change. Makes you realize Where we stand and what we are doing. Ask how far we are ready to live without salary. What are you leaving behind for your children

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to learn, time to spend and money to invest   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not needed

Prosperity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

They called me up and asked few questions regarding my experience and reviews about the job profile and accordingly asked few questions which i answered accordingly and was selected on that behalf.

Marketing Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QNet (Bangkok (Thailand)) in March 2016.

Interview

a 2 days process. first interview was a written test to check your copywriting abilities. second day was a proper interview with 3 different people: your supervisor, manager, and office manager. The writing test was pretty standard, as well as the questions in person: what are your strenghts,why do you want to work here? etc...

Interview Questions

• given your inexperience, why should we hire you instead of someone more experienced?   1 Answer
    • why should we pay you more, when we can hire a local to do the exact same job?   1 Answer

Referral Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Hyderabad) in April 2015.

Interview

This guy told me how to make money by referring other folks, no information on products. You will have to pay money in hundred thousands just to know how you are going to be a loser

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

They try to brainwash you into throwing away your money on this MLM scam company. They go through a pre-written script and use psychological manipulation tactics to get you to sign up with their scam company. They are asking for a huge amount of money, whereas other MLM companies ask for like 100 dollars. QNet asks you for 5000 dollars!!!!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.