QNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 Jan 2017

2.5

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Mumbai).

Interview

It's multi level marketing fraudulent activities by QNET..Not required interview..But using tricks to call people on table..Brainwash them and take away money all you have to ask for refund process and way of marketing

Interview Questions

• Only ask my investments capacity and short time to invest in Qnet   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QNet (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Friendly and smooth process. I had prior experience with social media so the I knew how to talk more about the job scope and it's requirements. Interview was probably to check communication skills as well as culture fit.

Interview Questions

• How can you help build an grow their social media platforms across 5 countries?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi).

Interview

Simple but compelling, understanding on business and willingness for a change. Makes you realize Where we stand and what we are doing. Ask how far we are ready to live without salary. What are you leaving behind for your children

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to learn, time to spend and money to invest   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not needed

Prosperity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

They called me up and asked few questions regarding my experience and reviews about the job profile and accordingly asked few questions which i answered accordingly and was selected on that behalf.

Referral Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Hyderabad) in April 2015.

Interview

This guy told me how to make money by referring other folks, no information on products. You will have to pay money in hundred thousands just to know how you are going to be a loser

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

They try to brainwash you into throwing away your money on this MLM scam company. They go through a pre-written script and use psychological manipulation tactics to get you to sign up with their scam company. They are asking for a huge amount of money, whereas other MLM companies ask for like 100 dollars. QNet asks you for 5000 dollars!!!!!

Ir Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raurkela

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Raurkela) in April 2013.

Interview

Come to my office at Qrs. no- AM/37, Bsanti Nagar,Raurkela,Odisha,India. Face the Interview. Join Me & get best income in world.

Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QNet in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was initiated by the Snr. Partners of QNET. They approached me and found me to be a good candidate for their vacant position. Though, initially I did not show too much of interest, I did come around and ultimately joined the team.

Interview Questions

• Provide me with at least 20 dreams & 200 names categorized by family, close relatives, close friends, just friends, listed down?   1 Answer

Independent Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Beirut (Lebanon)) in April 2012.

Interview

an hour with a previous IR showing the plan of the company is idle to get you in the job

Interview Questions

• how did they come to be so popular?   1 Answer

Logistics Operations Manager (MENA) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QNet (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by 6 persons at different times 1 to 1 Interview by the GM on 2 accounts, phone call by the sponser, CEO, CFO. Enquiring about the past experience and waht contribution that I will do after joining.

Interview Questions

• Why do I select you when I have someone who is more qualified and coming from the same business background as our working as GM   1 Answer

Negotiation

WIN WIN

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.