QNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 Dec 2018

2.3

Sort:

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QNet (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Friendly and smooth process. I had prior experience with social media so the I knew how to talk more about the job scope and it's requirements. Interview was probably to check communication skills as well as culture fit.

Interview Questions

• How can you help build an grow their social media platforms across 5 countries?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at QNet (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)).

Interview

Good process overall. Fairly straightforward and you are introduced to what might be your tasks of you get it and then asked some questions about the company itself. They contacted me a week later saying that i got the internship.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the compnay's CSR?   1 Answer

Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Pune) in July 2017.

Interview

First of all let me mention that this was not interview. My referral has asked me for some time to discuss over business my referral was doing. I said okay and went for discussion. After discussing I found that this is what I was looking for. Yes exactly the same. Here they work for themselves and not for any company. Your work will enhance your skills and income here whereas in companies you work for them and as compensation they provide you hike every year or sometimes bonuses/gems.

Interview Questions

• If you want to start your own traditional business you need to invest bulky amount but here you dont need to invest rather do expence in range of 2.5-8.5 lacs. How much would be fine for you?   1 Answer
    • How would you be able to manage that amount?   1 Answer
    • Would you be able to spend 15 hrs a week?   1 Answer
    • Are you open to learn new things?   1 Answer

Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QNet.

Interview

will call you in cozy coffee shop. show you a exhagarreted Business Presentation with out telling you about the company and the scams and worthless products. Never tell you that hearing is going on Supreme court on lot of Fraudery and future uncertainty of operations of the company. The same company have cheated people earlier also in name of gold quest and Questnet and got banned.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream in life?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QNet.

Interview

painfull. They made you wait and wait and wait.... after face to face interview (with HR and Hiring Manager) they might call you again to arrange for another round of interview ( with HOD), then another round (with Chiefs), then another round (all the way to Director).

Interview Questions

• Question from top management : Do you have a pet?   1 Answer

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Mumbai).

Interview

It's multi level marketing fraudulent activities by QNET..Not required interview..But using tricks to call people on table..Brainwash them and take away money all you have to ask for refund process and way of marketing

Interview Questions

• Only ask my investments capacity and short time to invest in Qnet   Answer Question

Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QNet in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was initiated by the Snr. Partners of QNET. They approached me and found me to be a good candidate for their vacant position. Though, initially I did not show too much of interest, I did come around and ultimately joined the team.

Interview Questions

• Provide me with at least 20 dreams & 200 names categorized by family, close relatives, close friends, just friends, listed down?   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QNet (Bangkok (Thailand)) in March 2016.

Interview

a 2 days process. first interview was a written test to check your copywriting abilities. second day was a proper interview with 3 different people: your supervisor, manager, and office manager. The writing test was pretty standard, as well as the questions in person: what are your strenghts,why do you want to work here? etc...

Interview Questions

• given your inexperience, why should we hire you instead of someone more experienced?   1 Answer
    • why should we pay you more, when we can hire a local to do the exact same job?   1 Answer

Independent Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi).

Interview

Simple but compelling, understanding on business and willingness for a change. Makes you realize Where we stand and what we are doing. Ask how far we are ready to live without salary. What are you leaving behind for your children

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to learn, time to spend and money to invest   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not needed

Independent Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

They try to brainwash you into throwing away your money on this MLM scam company. They go through a pre-written script and use psychological manipulation tactics to get you to sign up with their scam company. They are asking for a huge amount of money, whereas other MLM companies ask for like 100 dollars. QNet asks you for 5000 dollars!!!!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.