QSI Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

QSI Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at QSI Healthcare

3.1

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare in August 2015.

Interview

It was d worst interview process I have ever had.they r taking interview as if u will be hired for Facebook or Google.

1st round paper test- they will be giving around 20 core java question n u have to write answer with explanation

2nd round technical

3rd round HR discussion

4th round they gave me one project to complete that too end to end I had to do
    Again they called me and told u have to modify ur code and gave some extra work as if u r a developer in their project.

5th round managerial

After having all these round again one person came n took one more technical and that was d worst part of this whole interview

QSI should traind their interviewer how to behave with candidate

And at last I was told like I m not selected!!!!!

Interview Questions

• why string is famous in java
      all internal memory functionality
      while connecting to db which class get loded internally it extends which interface what r methods present inside that what r the implementation
      .......   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview is quite long process in this company
    1) Telephonic Interview (Technical)
    2) HR Round (General)
    3) Machine Test (Technical)
    4) Manager Round (Technical)
    5) Director Round (Easy technical round)
    6) Video Conference(VC) / Telephonic Interview with US counterpart.

VC round may be easy or difficult depends on for which team you are being hired like s/w developer, QA or Mirgation (Deployment)

Interview Questions

• When I mentioned about project environment in my resume they were thinking that I know everything what I've mentioned in that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can ask little more than your expectation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

Initially HR will be calling and scheduling for an Interview. I have been called and interviewed at QSI Health care office in Bangalore.

Interview Process :

Round 1 : Technical Interview on basics of C#, OOPS Concepts, Design Patterns

Round 2 : Machine Test , you will be given a choice to develop an MVC Application or Web Api Creation, you need to perform CRUD operation on Users table using web Api and you should use stored procedures to perform CRUD.Internet and laptop will be provided.

Round 3 : Technical Interview , questions will be related to Web Api , Serialization techniques, Design Patterns, Diff between WCF Rest and Web Api, SOLID principles, Abstract Factory, Façade Patterns,Designing Classes for a given scenario.

Round 4 : Director Round/ Managerial Round, behavioural Interview and stress interview.

Round 5 : HR Round, they will tell the company history and why they have to fire the top levels CEO and other management and also ask the basic questions on your career and experience.

Round 6 : Video Conference Round, do not take this round lightly this will be the straight forward round from the people joining from US, 2 Managers, 1 Developer, 1 Architect. Questions will be based on the technologies mentioned in the resume and they will ask to rate your self on scale of 1 to 10.

please do not expect any feed back from HR, if they were not getting back after VC Round, consider that you are not through, since they were not even concerned for giving feedback to the candidate.

Interview Questions

• C# & OOPS Questions, IEnumerable, IQueryable, Iterator, Properties Inside Interface, Dependency Injection, How do you Consume Web Api from JQuery, Different verbs Available in WebApi, what is the verb used for Authentication on Web APi Method, how do you invoke Stored proc from Entity framework, how to achieve Lazy Loading in Entity Framework.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare.

Interview

Four rounds of interview with VC round with US Counter part.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I agreed with what they offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru) in March 2014.

Interview

there will be 4 rounds 1.f2f technical 2.programming test 3.technical director 4.Hr round

Interview Questions

• they will validate what u have mentioned in resume in technical director round   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was based on basic knowledge of SQL with understanding of some basic SQL queries like Select, Insert, Update, Delete and some knowledge of Join queries. Basic technical troubleshooting of computer and hardware. Understanding of Client Support role and it's criticality. Customer handling and team management skill. Good communication and interpersonal skill should be there.

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru) in February 2014.

Interview

Not at this time.Very worst hiring process. After attending interview you will realise it later after 30 days that you got selected and you can expect the call from HR.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

1 telephonic round. 1 Face to face round and 1 HR round. A few questions asked in the telephonic round were unexpected questions. Questions included features in latest version of java, collection handling, Multithreading, String intern method.

Interview Questions

• What is a functional interface   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. I asked for 40% hike. But was given 30% hike.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

I was called by HR to appear for the interview consisting of four rounds, face to face technical, programming test, interview by manager and a US manager. I was through with the programing test(verified by a team lead) and technical interview and called the next day for rest of the rounds. The other day there was a HR round and manager round. After which I was told to make some minor changes to my program I wrote previously. I did so. Then I was again had another round of technical interview, that was the 6th rounds. I was told they'll schedule a video conference with the US team and inform me. After that I did not received any communication or clarification from the company.

Senior Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare in June 2016.

Interview

I was skeptical to attend interview with QSI after reading bad reviews but thought let's give it a try... Nd trust me I made the wrong decision. Starting with interview, the interviewer never asked about me or neither gave his name out and started shooting technical questions which was rude. And gave a program to be written on paper, after writing the program in a single stroke he introduced himself.
    And later when the interview was getting ruder and when I took him heads on with outright answers and not dance to his tunes, he ended the interview. The interview was to check whether can I listen to whatever he says and which cannot be performed by me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.