QuEST Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Apr 2019

2.6

Sort:

Contract Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview for the contract position, but did not really have an interview with the QuEST Global company specifically. I was almost like I was being interviewed and hired with the client company.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuEST Global (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was called for f2f.But reaching in the office, I came to know it would be telephonic. Waited for 4 hours for that and what they asked was not heard in phone due to network problem. They even didn't manage to give a land line for telephonic. Worst interview experience I have ever had.

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Greenville, SC (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

I posted my resume in career builder and a recruiter called me to set an interview with the Hiring Manager. I was invited on a 1:1 interview and the interview was easy. I was offered the job and able to negotiate some relocation expemnses support

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, able to negotiate. They gave a 50% of what I asked them.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Lafayette, IN (US)).

Interview

No interview process to start out. Got a cold call from an HR representative asking me to start working for them in 3 days. I was urged to start working before signing a contract or any other document with them and did not get an offer letter until two weeks after the initial cold call.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT (US)).

Interview

5 rounds of interview, technical and non technical. phone interview followed by on-site one on one with hiring manager, senior manager, center head. my advise will be to read about the company and position in detail before going for interview.

Lead Engineer Interview

Interview

I did not interview with quest, the client did the interview. As far as Quest is concerned if I was good for the client, I was good for them because they can start billing the client.

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global in May 2015.

Interview

There were a few pertinent questions about me but most of it was them selling me on the company and job. It was a very positive experience and I felt that they were strongly interested in me.

Interview Questions

• If you could have your wish to be granted one power, what would it be:?   1 Answer

Stress Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuEST Global.

Interview

They were very desperate for workers so it was in the bag before the interview even started. It was with 2 engineers and 1 non-engineer. It wasn't very technical at all.

Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call to discuss my resume which I had posted on monster.com. Very standard questions from "HR" personnel. Next I was invited on an onsite interview without pay for traveling expenses. I waited 20 min at the "reception area" until I was told that I have to call a number to announce my arrival. 10 min later I was brought to a conference room where a manager read a printed out presentation to me which had absolutely no useful information to me. Then I was asked to give a 15 min technical presentation. One person was looking out the window (it turns out that that person is the program manager for the department where I worked and has no interest whatsoever in what you have to say), another person was from the design team and your hiring "manager"/team lead. After the presentation I was asked some general questions about design and how a jet engine works by the designer, and then extremely basic questions about strength of materials and FEA by the hiring manager. After working in the company for a while, I saw that there is almost no preparation for the interviews on QuEST's part and people are just scrambled together to give the applicant a professional appearance. You will be made an offer regardless of whether you are qualified or not. QuEST wants exponential growth and will hire anyone anytime.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the compensation and benefits package because I knew that they won't offer anything reasonable and I knew that I would be leaving.

Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Windsor, CT (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Emailed a recruiter due to technical difficulties with their website. They called me after I emailed them my resume for a phone interview a few hours later, then set another on-site interview for the Tuesday after. Called me on Monday saying they need to review my resume for other positions and have to reschedule. The week after I get an email asking for a reschedule, and I set a date for that week. Took ~4 weeks in total. I went there and the recruiter talked about core values and asked me some general questions on what I want from work etc. An engineer on the project came in and asked me a few technical questions related to analysis, a couple of them from sophomore statics that I don't remember, including stress concentrations on a plate with a hole. I was then shown a drawing of a model and was asked how to simplify it for FEA solve times. Overthought it and didn't realize that symmetry counted as a simplification.We took a look at the ANSYS simulation the engineer was running and ended the interview, approximately 1 hour long.

Interview Questions

• What's the stress on a unit cube subject to 5 psi of pressure?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.