Quadient Field Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Quadient Field Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Quadient

1 Interview Review

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Quadient (Milford, CT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Terrible! I applied for a director-level role and was turned down for that position, but wasn't made away of it until I reached out to follow-up with the hiring manager. I never dealt with a recruiter or HR person during the process. Upon following up, I was told I was well-liked and qualified for another opening on the same team and was redirected to a Field Marketing Manager role even though it wasn't actually an open position yet. I interviewed for it and was told they needed to get approvals before moving me forward. After a few weeks went by, I was told that I would be extended an offer, only to find out the role was never "open" and was awaiting HR approval (despite having approvals from all others in the department, including the CFO globally.) I was essentially told many times over several months via email and phone calls that the job was mine, but that I needed to wait on the open job req before they could extend me an official offer. Meanwhile, other jobs within the organization were posted on the corporate website and LinkedIn page, however, this one never was.

The communication and candidate experience were both horrible. I felt like I was being strung along. After a 3 month long process, I ended up accepting a job elsewhere. To date, I have not heard from the hiring manager for this role, despite letting her know that I was withdrawing myself from consideration for the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe various marketing campaigns I worked on that related to the role.   Answer Question

Quadient Response

29 Jul 2020 – Director, HR

Upon reading through your feedback, I reached out to the Field Marketing team to get an understanding of the events surrounding your hiring process. This was an unfortunate series of circumstances that was compounded by the effects of the pandemic that resulted in a lengthy hiring process. We can assure you that this was very unusual for us and we truly regret that you had such a negative experience. We hope that in the future you would still consider us as a potential employer. Good luck with your new opportunity.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.