Qualcomm Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 4 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 2.7K interviews

Recruiter11%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

it will take two weeks which i will get result and improve my knowledge technically but unfortunately i was not able to clear it and overall nice interview panel. it based on problem solving and state machine related questions

Interview Questions
  • digital design lint and cdc scripting and UPF
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Noida)

Interview

It was the test of basic skills a person acquire. It was the test of knowledge in the CPU domain and testing your ability to make decisions. They were testing problem-solving skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

I have given interview a week before there were 4 people each took 45 minutes as I am experienced most of the questions were asked on projects I worked and some real time problems were given to check my problem solving ability overall it is a good experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

It was a telephone interview. The interviewer was very polite and was guiding me in the right direction. The interview was about 45 minutes long. The questions were mainly about communication and implementation.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on C data types, memory allocation and debugging

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

Interview

49 people out of 120 around were called for interview.written test was followed by two technical interviews (if you do well in the first only they will go for the second round)and then HR. the written test was easy to crack but timing is important to manage.

Interview Questions
  • mainly concepts were asked from STA and Verilog, digital circuits, and computer architecture concepts like pipelining, virtual memory. Be prepared with projects that you have done and some digital circuit common puzzles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Pilani) in Aug 2018

Interview

There were 3 rounds of technical interview followed by a HR interview. Interviewers were very friendly and they guide you towards the solution if you are unable to go through. That ask very basic and industry standard questions with practical application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in Dec 2017

Interview

A recruiter sent an email asking if I was free for a phone screen. Spoke to the hiring manager for a 1 hour phone interview. Was notified by email of the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions on capacitor charging and filters

Qualcomm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in Nov 2017

Interview

I applied online. The process took around 4 weeks. The Qualcomm staffing arranged the first phone interview. I have been contacted by the hiring director for an hour phone interview. The hiring director gave some introduction about Qualcomm long term plan of the project. Afterwards, I introduced myself and went through my CV. Later on, the Analog IC Design Engineer asked some basic Analog Design questions

Interview Questions
  • I applied online and contacted by the hiring director for phone interview. The hiring director gave some introduction about Qualcomm long term plan of the project. Afterwards, I introduced myself and went through my CV. Later on, the Analog IC Design Engineer asked some basic Analog Design questions as follow: 1. What is the purpose/advantages of having multiplier for MOS design (1:M)? 2. What kind of simulation tools that you use for your design (SPICE, Spectre,Monte Carlo, etc.)? 3. What is Early Effect? 4. What is the body effect transistor? 5. Please explain about PAM-4 Ser-Des of your project. 6. Why do you use Gray Coding? 7. etc. (Everything linked to my CV)

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Generally 3-4 technical rounds and one HR round. Strong technical knowledge required to clear the technical rounds as the interviewers ask questions from very deep technical concepts. HR round is mostly a formality for those who have cleared the technical rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Calcutta) in Aug 2017

Interview

written test consisting c round, aptitude and digital electronics and then 2 technical rounds and one hr round. some guys are really nice and cooperative and supportive. some just ask the questions and expect good responses. they give high priority for percentage and project work.

Interview Questions
  • how to detect faults in cmos design and project related questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews