Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Intern

Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Boulder, CO (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

An HR contacted me and informed me of an upcoming technical phone interview with a Qualcomm Wireless R&D team member. The interviewer first went through my resume and ask about my previous Ph.D. research. Then the interviewer asked me questions on probability theory, wireless channel modeling, and python language.

Interview Questions

• 1. Find the variance of X1+X2 given the mean and variance of X1 and X2 when X1 and X2 are independent or uncorrelated
    2. If a continuous random variable X has a pdf function fX(x), what is the probability for X=X0, i.e., P(X=X0)
    3. If the pdf function fX(x) is a Delta function, can we find the probability P(X=X0)?
    4. If a channel impulse h(t) is a delta function \delta(t), what is its frequency response H(f)?
    5. What about when h(t) = \delta(t-1)?
    6. Say if h(t) = \delta(t) + \delta(t-1), what can we say about the output of this channel? What about its frequency response H(f)?
    7. What is the dictionary in python? Any restraints on the dictionary key?
    8. How familiar are you with the Object-Oriented Programming
    9. Are you familiar with the python virtual environments?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Phone Interview, then an in-person interview. The phone interview was quick, a few questions and a general description of the role I was applying for. After about a week I heard back from the agency that recruited me and I was offered an in-person interview which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with confrontation   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Got a call for phone screen. 2-3 phone interviews + 1 maybe onsite. Was interviewing for a Machine Learning / Deep Learning role so most of the questions were related to that only.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I had one phone interview where I was asked a series of questions about my prior experience. It was pretty easy since I knew what I was talking about.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

3 interviews that all were asking me about my background and knowledge in AI and previous work experience. I had a great time talking to the engineers and it was very chill

Interview Questions

• DIfference Between Hashmap and HashSet   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

There was two phone technical interview with two different persons.
    3 weeks after the interviews tha contacted me and asked if I am still interested in this position after that they sent me the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• They started to ask questions from what I have done and mentioned in my resume. and finished it with different questions from the basics of Machine learning to advanced machine learning and DNNs.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Personal interview on my campus with a recruiter. Asked behavioral questions and questions about my past experiences. Phone interview occurred several months later, but was a positive experience. Both interviewers were very nice and I enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, with general problem-solving questions later.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

2 coding questions with a software engineer at Grace Hopper. Included a resume review as well. Grace Hopper expedites the process and I received an offer by the end of the week.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Standard 1 - 1 interview that lasted a while, much like other CS/Biotech interviews for relatively similar companies. I would recommend a standard prep for typical interviews, having projects prepared, why you benefit from this type of interview, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why will this interview help you   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

This was for a summer internship so the process might vary quite a lot. Overall, it was pleasant. Two interviews over the phone and offer arrived within the week. Mostly discussed my research background. It helped that my background and the team's goals aligned very well.

Interview Questions

• My experience with the specific topics the team works with.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.