Find jobs for Intern

Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 2.7K interviews

Applied online28%
Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

First there was a coding and MCQ round and on clearing it, there was video interview in which they checked the conceptual understanding in C such as pointers and structures.

Interview Questions
  • About basics of C
    Answer Question

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Very professional interview, if the background is matched then the interview will be arranged fast. the interviewers are very nice but the response can be slow. the basic technical knowledge is very important for this engineering intern position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

The process was held online. They started off by giving a short presentation about the job and benefits, then launched immediately into the interview. There were a few behavioural questions followed by many technical questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

There were some basic questions about my resume including my education, some of my personal projects, and the specific role that I was looking for. Also time to ask interviewer questions about the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Friendly managers. They asked basic questions - STA, clock gating, blocking and non blocking assignments, basic python and verilog questions. Questions about previous work, projects, school projects. Overall had a good experience with the interview process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bangalore) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was a lengthy process with questions asked from variety of topics.and the interviewer was quite a very friendly and a good guy made candidates very comfortable .it was overall a very good expeience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview went for 30 minutes. Basics of digital design, Verilog and C were asked.etc etc it was a telephonic interview. Practical thinking and conceptual understanding are tested. It was for hardware design engineer position

Interview Questions
  • How to eliminate setup and hold time violation? What is metastability?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Boulder, CO) in Dec 2019

Interview

An HR contacted me and informed me of an upcoming technical phone interview with a Qualcomm Wireless R&D team member. The interviewer first went through my resume and ask about my previous Ph.D. research. Then the interviewer asked me questions on probability theory, wireless channel modeling, and python language.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Find the variance of X1+X2 given the mean and variance of X1 and X2 when X1 and X2 are independent or uncorrelated 2. If a continuous random variable X has a pdf function fX(x), what is the probability for X=X0, i.e., P(X=X0) 3. If the pdf function fX(x) is a Delta function, can we find the probability P(X=X0)? 4. If a channel impulse h(t) is a delta function \delta(t), what is its frequency response H(f)? 5. What about when h(t) = \delta(t-1)? 6. Say if h(t) = \delta(t) + \delta(t-1), what can we say about the output of this channel? What about its frequency response H(f)? 7. What is the dictionary in python? Any restraints on the dictionary key? 8. How familiar are you with the Object-Oriented Programming 9. Are you familiar with the python virtual environments?
3 people found this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Phone Interview, then an in-person interview. The phone interview was quick, a few questions and a general description of the role I was applying for. After about a week I heard back from the agency that recruited me and I was offered an in-person interview which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you dealt with confrontation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bangalore) in Sep 2019

Interview

It was a pretty difficult interview where I was asked about core concepts in Electronics. It included basic MOSFET, regions of operation. BJT amplifiers, Power amplifiers. Static timing analysis, including setup and hold time violation. A few questions based on my projects were asked where the interviewer went deep into the concepts involved.

Interview Questions
  • Describe setup time and hold time using D flip flops and describe the transistors contributing to setup and hold time.
  • What are power amplifiers? Draw the circuit and explain Class D power amplifiers
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Interviews