Qualcomm Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,809 of over 2,809.0 interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Applied off campus . There were tree interview rounds plus HR. Cleared Two interview rounds but eliminated in third round. Interviewers were cool and helpful. Interview questions were mostly conceptual and theoritical.

Interview Questions
  • Operating system, oops concept, Dbms, C language. Theory questions , mostly questions available on GFG.
    Answer Question

Qualcomm

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Interview process went smoothly in the beginning, was invited to a virtual panel interview (4-5 hours). They ended up sending a very generic rejection email a few days after with no signature on it. Never heard back about interview feedback, I felt they wasted a lot of my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

It was a great experience. The was been four rounds of interview with different level of difficulty. All the interviewer were tried to understand how broad we were known. Nice experience

Interview Questions
  • Throughout the asic design flow., Emphasizing more on debugging and validation of results

Qualcomm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

A day consisting of two interviews, each one around 1 hour and a half. They were asking questions about probability, estimation and estimators, signal processing. Got a response after about two weeks from the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

There were 2 rounds of technical interviews. First-round mostly focussed on digital electronics basics and CMOS VLSI-based questions. Few questions were also asked on ROM and memory. 2nd interview was mostly on my resume. Then I was asked to design a circuit. I had to make a circuit to check if 2 14bit numbers are equal. Then they extended it to N-bit numbers. Then they started asked questions on STA. They went deep into setup and hold working. Then they asked me about interconnect delays in VLSI.

Interview Questions
  • Design a CMOS circuit of MUX, Design a ckt to check if 2 N-bit numbers are equal.

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

First Round(F2F): As I am from a CS background I couldn't answer many of the embedded C questions. The interviewer suggested joining a course outside to learn embedded C and named some institute to join

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Average level of interview Questions from Digital & Analog Electronics, Computer Architecture and Organization, basics of C & DSA, basics of VLSI (CMOS implementation of gates) HR Round after two technical rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Gates using CMOS Pipelining, memory hierarchy Basics of Digital and Analog

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Moved me ahead through two rounds of interviews without actually talking to me. It was clear they needed to meet a quota of some kind, or had their preferred candidate but needed to go through the motions. A huge waste of everyone's time, and a very strange process.

Interview Questions
  • "Well, X says he likes you, so I'll recommend you on to the next round."

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

There were 3 to 4 rounds depending on the previous rounds. The first step was the online test which mainly consisted of output question in java , some debugging questions and basic core subjects questions though the test was lengthy but was not very tough. after clearing the Online Assessment interview rounds were scheduled .the interviwers asked basic coding questions and puzzles and the questions were also oriented towards resume.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Interview process includes total of 4 rounds(1 written+2 technical interview +1 HR round).The written round was consist of MCQ questions based on CS fundamentals. After clearing this round technical interview round starts. The interview was taken by 2 panel members. Every round was eliminatory round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,809 Interviews