Qualcomm Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Qualcomm

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 2681 candidate interviews
Qualcomm
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

ask quite a lot basic undergraduate level questions and judge the interviewee like why you do not prepare for this and the interviewer closed the camera all the time and kind of "rude", which makes me uncomfortable

Interview Questions
  • Fourier transform very basic questions
    Answer Question
Qualcomm
Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Had 5 different interviewers with questions with medium leet code questions to some in depth OS questions. Some of the questions were difficult and the team seemed a bit unorganized and repetitive in the interviews but overall it was fine.

Interview Questions
  • Q: In what scenario do you need to use mutex/semaphores and why?
Qualcomm
Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Pretty standard review process, as you'd expect from a Qualcomm! i was in and out pretty quickly and the questions during the interview were heavily scripted and felt like something you'd find if you googled software engineer questions

Interview Questions
Qualcomm
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

I got a first-round interview after initial telephonic almost after 2 months and they kept lingering future round and offer too. Did not have a good experience with the interview process.

Interview Questions
Qualcomm
Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly through out the interview. The two of them asked a lot of technical questions, one mainly for machine learning related stuff, the other on scheduling tasks. Both were open to discussions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you declare an int and two doubles to use space in memory as efficiently as possible?
Qualcomm
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

I was interviewed at my college campus for their Bangalore design center. The interview consisted of one long round of technical (approx 1.5 hrs) and another follow-up HR round (approx 40 mins) for selected candidates. In the HR round, the conversation was on relocation, the experience of technical round, familiarity with Qualcomm's work, etc.

Interview Questions
  • 1. A question on low-pass filter for current input and output. 2. A question on the loop stability of a PLL. What could be done to improve the stability? 3. A question on a passive switched-cap circuit with multiple clock phases. 4. A question on R-ladder and which node has the largest noise voltage (rms) 5. Multiple RC circuit questions with pulse and step inputs on different R and C combos and different structures. 6. A question on VCO phase noise; a question on the effect of duty cycle variation on phase noise. 7. A question on VCO swings (Q-factor/ bias current etc).
Qualcomm
Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Need to submit the resume to Qualcomm team to start the interview process. Later TA team will get in touch with you and schedule an interview based on your comfortable date 4 rounds of interview on technical

Qualcomm
Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Very nice and respectful, asked basic questions about C and OS questions just like the rest of the glass door reviews. These are more words to fill the limit. Lets type some more words.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how a memory access happens from start to finish assumed a tlb, a single hierarchy cache structure, etc.
Qualcomm
Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

5 interviews over 3 months. Sometimes would not hear for the company for weeks at a time. After my fifth interview I didnt hear anything back until an automated email rejection. Poor experience. Company did not value my time gave me a case study friday afternoon to present monday with no heads up, yet could not get back to me for weeks at a time following it

Interview Questions
Qualcomm
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

First there was a coding and MCQ round and on clearing it, there was video interview in which they checked the conceptual understanding in C such as pointers and structures.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,681 Interviews

Popular Careers with Qualcomm Job Seekers