Quantum Solutions India Pharmacovigilance Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Quantum Solutions India Pharmacovigilance Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Quantum Solutions India

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (Chandigarh) in August 2014.

Interview

One of the employee forwarded my CV to HR then I got phone call to face interview at the CSI office, Chandigarh. The first round is the HR round. They asked many questions regarding my personal aptitude and about drug side effect, adverse reactions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself.
    2. What is the difference between side effect and adverse drug reaction ?
    3. Why do you want to join this company ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Quantum Solutions India

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mani Majra, Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (Mani Majra, Chandigarh) in June 2015.

Interview

The whole process have included 3 step and i got selected in first two round but last round was grammatical round in which i got failed. The interview selection process was good. its a kind of revision to whole basic things

Interview Questions

• questions related to my project work, pharmacology questions mostly   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (Chandigarh) in January 2011.

Interview

I sent a resume online and received a call from the company, initially an HR round is conducted followed by a written round consisting of two parts an english test and a clinical knowledge test. It is followed by a technical round where questions related to your stream of graduation and pharmacovigilance are asked.

Interview Questions

• What will you choose between time and quality?   1 Answer
    • Description of volume 9A and areas where it is implemented?   2 Answers

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (Chandigarh) in November 2015.

Interview

It consist of two rounds but they only took one round and said that you are done with your first round and our HR will call you for second round. But I did not receive any call from the other side. I don't understand why they say things like this to candidate if they are not going to do it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background, current job profile, and some academic questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (New Delhi) in January 2013.

Interview

- Telephonic round just to see if your academic and professional background matches the position.
    - HR round for communications skills and personality assessment test. Mainly behavioral interview.
    - Technical round consists of written test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.