Quicken Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Quicken Loans

1,438 Interview Reviews

2.6

Counsel Interview

Interview

Initial Interview occurred via phone shortly after application and was pleasant. This was a screening interview and the purpose appeared to be to determine whether additional interviews would be needed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Friendly Hr reps. Very easy and quick interview. Really liked over the phone interview. Got to speak with nice HR people. Quicken loans hiring process was one of the best

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Quick and easy phone interview. The recruiter was very kind and made talking easy. They were very conversational and informative. Lasted 20 minutes. They followed up and said they didn't know someone was already offered the position. So the interview with me kind of seemed like a waste of time. But overall it was a good experience.

Mortgage Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in September 2020.

Interview

Quick and easy. I applied online and was quickly contacted and was able to move far into the process very quickly. I am looking forward to getting an exact start date!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in September 2020.

Interview

Very simple. Interviewer was awesome - felt like a conversation with a friend! Explained everything so well and everything was very straight-forward. I had applied to a few positions and when they called they had told me about a couple of openings for some of the ones I applied for and explained them all really well.

Interview Questions

Interview

Stay optimistic and positive. Mostly patient. Be yourself and stay open minded. First is the recruiter calling asking details about your personal experiences. It takes about a couple of days before they contact you depending on the day of the week they have contacted. After is an interview with the team you will be working for.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question they have asked is how do my pass jobs relate to the position I have applied for.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

4 rounds. First 2 with Recruiter and Technical Recruiter. 3 and 4 are technical. Hr called and asked about philosophies of quicken loans. Technical recruiter call after 2 days and asked more on my technical skills.

Cyber Security Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The interview was phone screening. He asked regarding the skills mentioned in my resume. Some questions were regarding situational, and the other ones were about my previous experience like what was the hardest thing you have encountered during your prev experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience, what was the hardest thing you have encountered during your prev experience   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Had three rounds. One was asking me about my interest in job and general introduction. Second was a phone interview and third was a video call . The second and third rounds were technical. Since this was progress related they did not have platform to conduct coding round.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between can-find and find statement   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

It was a phone call for about 30 minutes with behavioral questions. I got rejected at the end just because I do not know C#. The conversation was nice and I thought I answered fine. If you put projects on your resume make sure to answer in detail.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.