Quicken Loans Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,536 of over 1.5K interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quicken Loans

Quicken Loans

Application

I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

Interview process started first virtually with a recruiter. Second round interview with the recruiter. Third round with a director or mortgage banking walking you through expectations. Whole process probably took around two weeks virtually.

Interview Questions
  • Who or what is your why? What drives you?
    Answer Question

Quicken Loans

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

Be aware: they add your interview email and phone number to their SPAM list. Don't use your real email when you interview when these scammers. Interview process is 4 rounds and easy. But they decide to cancel the role completely in the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quicken Loans

Application

I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

This was for a contract to (potentially) permanent role. First round was a 30 minute meeting with the UX directors. It was a rapid fire Q&A session that went okay. Only red flag was when one of the directors asked what areas of UX I am passionate about the most because, and I quote, "we want to know how we can use you". Not very tactful or respectful, and that comment told me this was a project-only contract. They needed mercenaries, not employees. Second round was strange as hardly anyone communicated during my portfolio presentation. It was as if I was talking to an empty room. The sign of a good team is when there is an ease with conversing. The irony is they were seemed to take great pride in communication and presentation, yet they misrepresented themselves in these areas. I learned very little about the team or role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quicken Loans

Application

I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

had 3 interviews two on the phone and another one virtual each of the phone calls were at least 20 mins and the virtual was 30 minutes they ask you questions like what do you know about banking and about your past job

Interview Questions
  • what do you know about mortgage banking

Quicken Loans

Application

I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

Easy and fun. They helped a lot with a lot of things. They made sure it was easy and easy. Nothing came hard. They made it seamless. It was the easiest thing i’ve done

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quicken Loans

Application

I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

it was a good process followed their moto to hire a good engineer , asked question of various types , technical and behavioral volunteer overall it was a nice discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quicken Loans

Application

I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

Easy Interview Process. anaged staff of 20 employees including sales associates and technicians and Administration Staff. Project Management of Large Scope Audio Video, and Pro Sound Projects for Corporate, Educational, Hospitality, etc. Sales Design Engineering Design of Crestron Digital Media Control Systems. Sales Management, Sales Training of new account Executives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quicken Loans

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

Informative and positive. Three to four interview sessions. They want to know what your expectations are and your past experience with sales and work related role questions were asked. Relaxed interview process. They were flexible with your availabilities to have interviews and made an effort to explain their business, training, and work culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quicken Loans

Application

I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

The interview process is explained in the prescreen phone interview and in total there are about four or maybe five interviews -- recruiter, leader, leader and the rest of the team then a final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quicken Loans

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Quicken Loans

Interview

1 check in call to touch base with the recruiter, 2 interview calls (one as a meet and greet and the other as a warm-up to the actual interview), 2 video interviews(one with director and the other with director plus Regional leader), 1 aptitude test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,536 Interviews