Quid Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Quid Interview Questions

Interviews at Quid

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Interview

Quid is by far the most unprofessional company I have ever experienced in 7 years! After 10 minutes in the middle of me talking, the recruiter just hang up! hang up! ? I thought it was connection issue, so I emailed back twice and called back, no response! That recruiter could have said something like “I have to cut it short bla blabla “so weird.....

Enterprise Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quid.

Interview

It’s pretty easy and talking to some basic questions. There is no technical question at all. I expected to do some consulting case interview, but they skipped the part, so they can be very flexible depending on a position or a person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quid.

Interview

I applied online and then got hacker rank coding challenges. after a week received an email to move further with 30 mins general phone interview. their interview process is super fast.

Interview Questions

• 4 questions in 3 hours. mostly on strings manipulation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quid (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter who told me the process would involve a Hackerrank challenge, then an onsite. I got to skip the recruiter phone because I met him in person. I took the Hackerrank challenge but couldn't finish because the last one was a bit of a trick question. I emailed the recruiter afterwards and never heard anything since.

Interview Questions

• i caterpillars eat a series of n leaves, where each caterpillar jumps k_i leaves at a time. count the number of remaining leaves.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quid (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via email, and ask me to take an assessment within a week. Four hours were allowed for four problems. All four problems were about algorithm and natural language processing. The test platform was Hacker Rank.

They never responded to me one way or another after the test despite follow up letters were sent out.

Interview Questions

• The questions are provided by Hacker Rank. They are all algorithm and string types. I think two were easy, one was medium, and the other one was difficult.
      The descriptions for the problems were not very clear.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quid in September 2017.

Interview

Really unprofessional interview process. I initially received an e-mail from the recruiter who wanted to arrange a phone screen and then we set up a time for the call. Ten minutes before the phone call, I received an email from the recruiter saying something urgent popped up on his end and we need to reschedule the call for next Tuesday. After I sent my availability for the day, I did not get a response for a while and then received an e-mail from the recruiter which said after talking with the hiring manager, my past experience does not perfectly fit this position and they won't have the phone call with me. This reflects just one thing - unprofessional work ethic. It is their job to make sure that people whom they are contacting for the phone screens initially fit their criteria. And if you once send the request, then it is rude to cancel it last minute as if something came up in the last minute and then say they cannot have the phone call because I don't have the desired experience. I can't imagine how they are dealing with their clients while they cannot handle a very simple conversation with an applicant.

Client Service Associate Interview

Interview

The process moved pretty quickly with 3 rounds: 1) recruiter screening 2) call with hiring manager 3) onsite which consisted of a informal / behavioral interview, analytical interview, and presentation. Analytical interview consisted of a case to evaluate my ability to segment customers and approach to answering an open-ended question. Presentation was based on a take home assignment in which I had to research a topic and answer open-ended questions by using Quid, with the focus of reinforcing the utility of the product and demonstrating my communication skills.

Overall the interviewers were pleasant, but the process was disorganized - several last minute changes on the day of my onsite, and no one followed up with me afterwards even though I reached out twice. It's understandable for a company of this size to have imperfect processes, but I would expect Quid to have more respect for candidates' time. Even if a candidate isn't a fit for the role, they need to understand that he/she took time away from work and spent time preparing. I agree with the previous reviews in that they need to spend more time evaluating what they are looking for in candidates.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quid.

Interview

Quid is completely unprofessional. I spoke to the recruiter for about 30 minutes. She said she would schedule me for a second round of interviews with an assignment. She never did. I sent two follow up interviews and received no response. The recruiter also cursed during the interview which I find to be very unprofessional.

Senior Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quid.

Interview

The Quid interview process is a complete and utter waste of time. I had a phone interview with the recruiter, phone interview with the hiring manager, half day in person interviews with the team, and 10 hours of homework for a presentation day. If the interview process is any indication of what working there is like I offer 4 points. 1. They will work you hard and not provide you with adequate resources or feedback 2. They will steal your ideas/work 3. They have organizational issues that limit their ability to innovate or get things done. 4. They don’t really know what they want in an employee and will never find it.
    Diagnosis – paralysis by analysis. By the time, they figure out that they don’t know how to hire people they will have to settle for desperate people and we all know how that turns out. They have very nice people working there but that doesn’t make up for wasting peoples time.
    They say they will move fast with the process but during the process they will burn you out with their nonsense.
    Here is a tip. Don’t waste peoples time asking them to present your sophmoric corporate pitchbook which happens to look more like the inside of dubstep CD than something that is acceptable for a Fortune 500 boardroom.

I should have read the other reviews and passed up interviewing with this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quid (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Quid was very accommodating to help expedite the process for me. First interview started over the phone discussing interest and role. The next set of interviews all occurred remotely, but normally would be conducted in person. It started with a set of behavorial questions to determine fit with the company. Nothing out of the blue, but understand that this company analyzes data. The next interview was a case study, something that I was not prepared for as I was not given any idea about it. It was a market sizing question. Not too hard when I look back in retrospect. Last set of interview was a presentation with data analytics comprised into it.

Overall, the recruiters were very good. It was a very enjoyable experience despite the case interview. We did encounter technical difficulties while presenting the presentation though.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.