Quietly Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quietly

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quietly (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Coffee and chat with CEO and CIO
Very casual
Showed me their renovated office-in-a-townhome setup. Quite cool

After interview, I got the vibe that they really wanted a super rockstar unicorn product manager - one who could drive a Development team, as well as manage day-to-day and strategic/visionary product management tasks. I fit that mold fine and would have happily taken the challenge.

What threw me off was that they also wanted someone who was seasoned in product marketing management as well. Developing GTM strategies, executing them, driving marketing campaigns, etc ... while I was up for the challenge to learn, it's WAY too much to ask of for 1 person to do 3 total functions, and to do it well. They were only offering market rate for a senior product manager too.

In the end, I did not get an offer, but I'm glad I didn't. Would have been a privilege though to be mentored by one of the founders of Hootsuite.

Interview Questions

• My product management process, what challenges me, how to prioritize, digging into engineering process, what marketing activities I'd done in the past   Answer Question

Quietly Response

4 Dec 2018 – Head of People & Places

Thanks taking the time to review your interview experience with us.

Glad to hear you enjoyed meeting with our CEO and what I think was our Chief Strategy Officer or Chief Operating Officer - we... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.